[seven]

tyler.

he's been on my mind nonstop. it doesn't help that i'm around him most of the time either.

i mean yeah i get my breaks, but he doesn't ever leave my mind.

i shouldn't be thinking about him, he's married, i'm friends with jenna his wife, and he's my boss.

i know better than to mess around with a married man.

or do i?

***

surprisingly tyler hasn't had me do anything for him all day.

he didn't tell me to do anything at the office, and he hasn't told me to do anything now at his house.

"josh, can you come help me?" jenna says as i pass tyler and her's room.

"sure."

she opens the door and i walk in to see her holding two dresses.

"my old friends are coming to town, and i can't decide which dress to wear. i was hoping you could help me decide."

jenna laid the dresses on the bed.

"the red and purple one really goes with your figure, but the blue and silver one really makes your eyes shine. so i would say the blue and silver one."

"you're right. oh thank you josh, i don't know what i would have done without you." jenna hugs me and i hug her back.

"i am here to help, so i'm just doing my job."

***

"have a good time with your friends, jenna." i tell her before she leaves with them.

now what am i supposed to do now?

*bzzt*

the bracelet goes off and i make my way to tyler's den but when i walk in, i don't see him anywhere.

but i continue and walk further into his den before the door closes.

"hello josh." tyler's voice booms throughout the room.

"it's pretty weird isn't it? i don't have you do anything all day for me, but then boom, all of sudden i call you for the first time today."

"what is it that you need sir?" i ask turning around only for him to not be there, but already at his desk.

"a talk with you."

i gulp, but nod and he sits down and so do i.

"so this is actually about you. i see the way you look at me josh. the way you stare sometimes, i didn't really think much of it at first, but now i do."

shit.

"i'm sorry sir, but i don't really recall th-"

"cut the shit josh. you know you do. and i find it quite adorable."

"adorable?"

"yeah." he gets up and stands behind me. "just like, you." he whispers in my ear and kisses my neck making me moan.

"even your moans are adorable." he whispers once again in my ear.

i can't let him do this.

i gently push him off of me "no, this is wrong."

i get up to leave when he grabs on my arm and pulls me back to him.

"so then why does it feel, oh so, right?"

"because you're married tyler."

"so?"

"you're married to a beautiful woman that's lucky to have you. she loves you with all her heart and this is what you do behind her back. you're sick."

"then you're just as sick as i am. you think about a married man. shouldn't you be just as happy to know that i even think about you in just the same way." he pulls me into his chest.

"yeah i am, but i couldn't possibly do this."

tyler lifts my chin up and leans in and connects our lips.

before i know it, my back is pushed up against the wall and tyler's hands are running up my chest.

then i remember just exactly what i'm doing.

i pull away from him.

"i can't do this, you're married."

"shh, my wife won't suspect a thing."

"how can you be sure?"

"just trust me."

"okay. i trust you tyler."