[fifty eight]

y'all gonna be in for a surprise right after this first part

"you're so beautiful." i roll my eyes and look over to tyler laying next to me. "you've been saying that since our wedding night, it's been three days."

"i know but i just can't get over how beautiful you are, and that you're married to me."

"you act like it's an honor."

"that's because you're everything to me, i don't know what i'd be like if i never met you. prolly the same stuck up person i was before." i get up and hug him from behind, "but you're not that person anymore, and that's all that matters."

"that's why i love you."

***

tyler pushed me back until the back of my knees hit the bed. he sat on my lap and i connected our lips together and leaned back melting into the kiss. i flip us over and grind down on him and feel him erection grow through his jeans.

the kiss breaks when we both eagerly remove our clothes leaving us in our underwear. he pulls our lips together once again and he flips us over and i slowly move my hand towards the lining of his boxers. his breath hitches as i slowly start to remove them and the cold air hits his throbbing member.

i grasp onto his member and slowly pump him leaving him whining under my touch, "josh, fuck!" his hips bucked up when i swiped my thumb over his slit. i kiss down his chest and suck a mark right on his hip bone and place a kiss dangerously close to his shaft.

he flips us over before i have a chance to do anything else. he leans close to my ear, "tonight we're going to try something new." he moves down and takes me into his mouth and i throw my head back and swallow the lump in my throat. 

"and w-what's that?" he looks up at me and i let go off everything and watch him as he comes up to eye level and grasps my member and pumps me. "i want to feel what you feel, the euphoria that gets you going. fuck me josh."

i pull him into a kiss pull him onto my lap and insert a finger into his entrance and watch as his face face scrunches up but also shows pleasure. i add another and he leans forward and puts his head on my shoulder and moans and rolls his hips, "please josh." he sobs and i add a third finger and i grasp onto his still throbbing member and pump him a few times.

i reach over and grab the lube and he takes it out of my hands and he pulls off of fingers and groans and puts lube on me. "are you sure about this tyler?"

"yes." before i can do anything he sits back on my lap and lets out a shaky breath before he lines me up with his entrance. he sinks down and groans and stays still for a couple of seconds before he started moving slowly.

"oh fuck." i grab his hips and slowly start to thrust in and out of him. he got faster and held onto my shoulders and he moved a certain angle and he moan out almost screaming. "right there?" i thrust up and he screams out and eagerly nods his head yes.

i pump in in time with each thrust and continue hitting his spot before it's too much and i can't take it anymore. i pull him off me and throw him on his back and quickly enter him again watching as his mouth gapes open and his back arches up.

i hold on to the headboard and thrust hard and fast into him leaving him breathless and intense off the feeling. his fingers rake down my back leaving marks i'm sure. i continue to hit his spot straight on watching his back arch and his head being thrown back. "fuck you look so good like this."

i reach down and wrap my hand around his leaking, throbbing cock and pump him fast leaving him on edge. "josh i'm gonna-." i swipe my thumb over his slit and he comes instantly with a scream of my name while i continue to thrust into his tight ass.

"fuck tyler." i come undone inside him and pull out making him groan and fall down beside him. "god that was, i have no words to even describe how that was."

"maybe we can do that more. i like seeing you like that."

"yeah maybe."