[alternate ending]

"you like my cock in your tight little ass don't you, princess?" josh wasted no time and immediately slammed into tyler watching his mouth fall slack and his back arch into his touch.

josh thrusted deep and slow touch the bundle of nerves inside tyler making him moan out and whine and he bucked his hips forward for more friction. josh loved teasing his baby boy, having him weak under his touch.

he slowly pick up his speed and kissed tyler deeply while he rolled his hips and slammed forward as tyler pulled away and almost screamed. "you didn't answer my question baby." tyler raked his hands down josh's back and nodded his head.

"say it in words baby." tyler tried desperately to form the words but the pleasure that rang throughout his body was too much.

it was only when josh slammed his hips forward again he screamed the words out, "yes daddy! i love your thick cock inside of me." josh smirked and continued to slam hard into tyler. he pulled out of tyler and flipped them so tyler was riding him.

tyler quickly sank down on his daddy's cock and josh watched as his hair was matted to his forehead and his mouth fell agape and he moaned softly as he lifted himself slowly.

josh looked to the side and smirked as he saw the camera recording it all, but he moaned when he felt tyler roll his hips and pick up his pace. tyler grabbed josh's hand, "touch me daddy please." josh bucked his hips up and tyler held onto his shoulder's to support himself.

josh gripped his flushed cock leaking pre cum from the tip and slowly teased his tip. tyler entangled his hands through his daddy's hair and pulled slightly making josh moan out and pull tyler in for a kiss.

josh worked tyler quicker and tyler could feel the familiar heat coil in his stomach and he looked at josh and josh nodded and tyler released under his touch and moaned loudly.

josh pulled him off and flipped him on his back and thrusted deep and hard filling tyler up to the brim and let out another loud moan at the sensitivity, "daddy." josh quickly chased his finish and came inside tyler and thrusted a few times before pulling out and laying down next to tyler.

josh looked over at tyler and watched how he looked at him through hooded eye, "before you go to sleep, i'm going to clean you up okay?" tyler nodded and held his arms out for josh to carry him.

josh smiled and picked him up and carried him into the bathroom tub.

***

"they just let you pop in here whenever you want?" jenna laughed and playfully hit her sister's arm.

"most of the time when tyler is on a business trip josh goes with him and they asked me to watch the house. we're all still fairly close together." her sister nodded and rocked layla in her arms.

"do you still have any of the old home movies here?" she thought for a second and walked over to the bookshelf and saw a the vcr tapes and grabbed one.

"this one should be the one from the easter we spent in florida, but i'm not entirely too sure. jenna picked up grayson and put in the vcr tape and grabbed the remote off the coffee table.

it was nothing but a blank screen for a few seconds before the picture showed up.

josh flipping tyler over on his back and thrusting deep in him filling him up and the loud moan tyler let out echoing off the walls in the living room and his needy daddy filled the two sister's ears.

the two babies cried at the sound of their father and stepfather's moans.

jenna and her sister were in shock while the video finished and replayed from the beginning. the two girls couldn't move as the scene before them was surprising.

while they sat there, tyler and josh's moans were the main sound in the room aside from the children's cries.

to make matters worse, both tyler and josh walked through the front door and their faces flushed as they heard the moans and saw the tape and watched how the two sisters turned to look at them.

tyler and josh quickly let out a laugh of embarrassment, right as tyler moaned out, "yes daddy! i love your thick cock inside of me."

***

the end.