[twenty eight]

twelve hours forty five minutes.

"jordan where's mom?" you know what it doesn't matter. i need help." i push aside him and walk up the stairs and gather some things i'll need from my room. "woah, woah, woah. how are you just going to barge in here and not tell me what the hell is going on?" jordan said grabbing my arm and turning me to face him.

"look i don't have much time, i only have less than twelve hours. if i don't get out of here, you'll never know anything about me." i told him and continued packing my things i left here. i pushed my way past him and went downstairs to grab some canned foods and put them in a backpack, then made my way to the front door to leave.

"twelve hours for what?"

"move jordan."

"no. not until you tell me joshua." i take a step back, look at jordan then the floor; then i punch him in the face. jordan grabs on to his face looks at me and strikes me back. i throw my stuff to the ground and try to punch him in the stomach only for him to tackle me to the ground and punch me in the jaw.

"tell. me." jordan said in between breaths and giving me a stern look. "you know the last person who looked at me like that, i got laid." jordan shakes his head at me and get off and pulls me up and shoves me on the couch and sits on the one opposite of it.

"you know maybe if you told me i could oh i don't know, maybe help you get out of this situation!"

"you really want to know?" he nods his head yes. i explain everything to him starting from the first day i got together with tyler. "you idiot! you slept with a married man that has a pregnant wife! how stupid could you be?"

"look i know i fucked up. trust me, i know. at first i was just going to let whatever happened to me happen to me cause i'm a worthless piece of shit, i know that. but i rather try to run and save my ass for as long as i can, then not possibly die in the next twelve hours!"

"so you're just going to run?! you'd rather be silent in the trees standing cowardly than fight back?!"

"yes. he sacrificed everything to be with me. i owe him enough for him to know that i'm out there, somewhere alive, than buried six feet underground somewhere!"

"then let's go. let's get you as far away from here as we can."

there's my little brother.