why, what, etc.

so i'm going to converge the two questions that i'm gonna answer first because they mostly fit together and i'd rather explain and answer once than repeat myself and bore you from repetition. 

Q: why i wrote the epilogue the way i wrote it and if i'd been planning the epilogue from day one.

A: i wrote the epilogue like that because in most joshler books or any fanfiction, the epilogue or ending is quite frequently blithe. i wanted to produce something that would be spontaneous, unexpected, mischievous, unpremeditated, etc. the sudden twist and turn of events would immediately grab your attention and of course you'd be furious, but through the whole book, never once did this turn of events cycle through your brain. i just wanted to do something that i'd never seen or read that had been done before. because i wanted something that could seem realistic; because who can really be an assistant and have their boss have an affair with them, their wife be okay with it while she's pregnant, and then live a blissful life in the end? and to the second part of the converged question, no i had not been planning on this epilogue since the beginning. towards the end of the book, the idea sprung into my head and i really savored it.

Q: am i going to write more joshler books?

A: yes, currently the only book that i'm writing that i update at least once a week is 'Dare'. i do have other books i plan on composing. but after i finish 'Dare', i may take a break from writing because since last year in May, i've written 'In My Dreams', 'Dreams Can Be Nightmares', 'The Married Man', and now 'Dare' right after i've ended each book. but yes again i do plan on writing more books, four are currently just there waiting to be written but i can't really guarantee when i'll actually upload the books.

Q: how did i plan on ending the book if i did it another way?

A: i didn't really plan on ending the book another way, if i had, it would have been where tyler and josh just continued on with their marriage and just be typical fanfiction endings.

-Dani