[two] #votejosh

#votejosh

"did you call my wife?"

"yes, i did speak with jenna." he simply nods his head and goes back to work.

i take that as a "get out of my office." and leave his office.

***
i knock on his office door.

"come in"

i open the door and shut it behind me. i know how much he hates for it to be left open.

"what is it josh?"

"jenna called. she said she is going to be coming by here in about fifteen minutes sir."

"is that it?"

"yes sir." he turns back to his computer and i leave his office.

***
"come on tyler. the only time we spend together or do anything together is when you're not here holed up in your office."

"i'm sorry jenna but I need to stay here. i'n doing a very important business deal today, and i can't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity."

"so this business deal is more important than me? your wife?"

"jenna i didn't mean it like that."

"what did you mean then?"

"look i promise i'll make it up to you. but for now. why not take josh with you?"

oh hell nah.

this is what i get for being the one to answer the phone when jenna got here.

tyler wrote something down and slid it towards where i could only read.

you'll be paid double if you keep her happy for three hours.

"josh, would you go with me?"

take the double money and make her happy, or crush her heart and most likely have myself crushed by tyler's security?

the first one it is.

"yes, i'll go with you jenna."

"thank you so much josh."

she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of his office. i looked back and tyler gave me a thumbs up.

this is going to be a long day.

#votejosh