Chapter 1- My Point

A/N: This is Book 2! Book 1- Lost Life needs to be resd first if you havent already! Thanks and enjoy~

.:+:.

Chapter 1

My Point

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and Ideas

.:+:.

Frea listened intently to PantherLily talk to Gajeel somewhere near the back of the Guild. The black Exceed was talking about his time in Edolas, while she was trying to decide on what she wanted to do. It had been about two weeks since their Return to EarthLand, and she had gone on a few jobs, one of them had been with little Wendy. The mission with Wendy had been rather enjoyable, the little Dragon Slayer was enjoyable to be around, and Carla wasn't bad once she relaxed around you.

She glanced sideways to see that Levy had joined in with Gajeel's listening of Lily, as she sat down next to the Iron Dragon who didn't actually seem to mind having her so close. Frea narrowed her eyes, she knew what she wanted to do, just getting him to do it might be hard. Frea sat up from where she had been laying down on her usual bench and got to her feet, walking over to the Exceed, Script Mage, and Iron Dragon slowly. By the time she got to their table Lily had finished his story and they looked up at her.

"What do you want, Silver?" Gajeel grumbled and Frea smiled.

"I wanted to know," She started. "Would you like to go on a job with me?" Frea asked and everyone looked surprised at the question.

"Why the hell should I?" Gajeel asked and Frea crossed her arms over her chest.

"You've been sitting at the Guild Hall for days doing nothing." Frea pointed out. "Plus, I make it a point to go on at least one mission with everyone in Fairy Tail." She explained. "That way I get to know everyone better."

Gajeel crossed his own arms over his chest and the two Dragon's simply stared each other down before Gajeel let out a huff.

"No." He growled and Frea blinked.

"What?" Frea asked and he stared.

"No, I would not like to go on a damn job with you." Gajeel repeated and Frea frowned a little, before smirking.

"Oh, why not? Afraid I'll show you up?" Frea teased and a vein ticked on the Dragon's head. "Or are you afraid that I'll end up saving your ass if something goes wrong?" She asked and Gajeel slammed his fist down on the table, fangs bared and eyes narrowed.

"Like that'll happen!" Gajeel hissed at her and she smiled, not at all fazed by his sudden behavior. "I'll go on a job with you, and I'll show you up!" He growled and jumped over the table toward the request board. Frea glanced over her shoulder and watched him go before turning to the two still at the table.

"Sorry, but is it ok if I take him for a little Levy?" Frea asked and the Script-Mage looked confused. But when she saw the glint of amusement in the Energy Dragon's eyes, she blushed faintly.

"S-sure..." Levy mumbled and Frea grinned at her.

"Thanks, I'll have him back before you know it!" Frea promised as she scooped up PantherLily and walked away toward the fuming Iron Dragon in front of the Request Board.

"You seem to know how to push his buttons quite well." Lily murmured as he glanced up at her. Frea smiled down at the Exceed,

"You'd be surprised. I usually wouldn't, but I had to get him to come with me somehow." Frea told Lily. "In all honesty, I don't know Gajeel very well at all. Sure, I know he's strong and a hot-head, but the entire Guild knows that." Frea explained. "I hope to get to know him more." She said quietly.