Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us

Chapter 50

It's A Mistake To Anger Us

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Sorry, but I won't let you touch my KeyHolder." The red-head in the arena growled and Minerva's eyes narrowed.

"It seems Lucy had one last key still in her possession after all! Now one of her spirits have come forth to protect her Master!" The announcer exclaimed.

Natsu's expression had gone blank where he stood with Gray, Wendy and Erza beside him. Minerva frowned and the Spirit stiffened as more of Minerva's magic came toward her, speeding little orbs of extreme heat.

The spirit kicked a few apart while her long nails sliced through some, and she purposely let herself get hit by one before it could touch Lucy. The Spirit disappeared from where she had been standing in front of Lucy, as Minerva used her Magic to bring the red-head in front of her. Minerva's leg swung out toward the spirit, too fast and too powerful for any one to ever block.

Too bad Minerva was trying to use hand-to-hand skills on this Spirit, that attack would never work.

Minerva's kick was easily blocked by the spirit, who smirked at the SaberTooth Mage's shocked expression. All in an instant, Minerva was thrown backward as the spirits fist made contact with her cheek, hitting her so hard everyone around the arena could hear the fists impact. Those with good eyes could see a black marking on the back of the Spirit's hand, something that looked like a Dragon's head surrounded by a spiral.

All of the SaberTooth Mages eyes went wide as Minerva was hit, actually hit! And their jaws dropped at the sight.

Minerva stopped herself from going out of the Sphere, and her face darkened as she glared at the spirit. "You little..! How dare you?!" Minerva yelled at her and the spirit stiffened as she suddenly was bombarded with Minerva's magic, no hope of dodging any of it. The spirit just silently winced as she got hit, eyes never leaving Minerva as she didn't make a sound.

Everyone's eyes widened when Minerva smiled wickedly and sent a very large blast of magic at the unmoving Lucy, and the spirit's eyes widened.

"Try and protect your Master now!" Minerva hissed.

"Sun Dragon Wing Shield!

Flickering red, orange and yellow magic flared up around Lucy as it shifted to look like great wings; and they wrapped around the blonde Celestial Mage. The attack headed for Lucy was blocked, but in the instant the spirit had looked away from Minerva to aim her spell at Lucy, Minerva had sent another spell toward the spirit.

The spirit's green eyes widened in utter shock as a concentrated force of Minerva's magic hit her, and she started to fade away into glittering pieces of orange and gold.

"Tch... Forgive me..." The spirits voice faded as she was forced back into the spirit world.

Frea POV

Frea leaned against the stone railing as she watched Solana appear before Lucy, protecting the blonde form Minerva's attack. She ignored the bewildered expressions she was receiving from everyone around her, she only cared about the fight.

Solana had saved Lucy from almost certain death, but the competition was still going on, and Lucy wasn't moving. Both Chase and Frea could tell Lucy had blacked out, and the problem that Solana was facing now, as she wouldn't be as strong as she normally would with Lucy unconscious, then she would had been with Lucy awake.