Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land

Chapter 48

Ryuzetsu Land

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea took a seat down beside Laxus who was sitting with a bored frown on his face beside a pool, where Mavis was swimming. They were at an indoor water park called Ryuzetsu Land. This is what Mavis had insisted on doing after the conversation by the flower fountain, and Makarov immediately agreed to accompany the ghost to the park.

Unfortunately, both Frea and Laxus were forced to come along. Neither of them wanted to be here, but they knew better than to argue.

Frea let out a weary sigh as she untied the cloak around her neck and took it off, folding it up and dropping it in her bag. She had changed into her black swimsuit with the silver specks dotting it like stars and pulled on a pair of black short shorts to go over it.

Laxus hadn't even glanced her way when she sat down, his chin was resting in his hand as he stared moodily at the water. But he did glance over when she pulled her cloak off, and she knew what he was looking at.

Her entire left arm was covered in white bandages and her shoulder had a thin layer of the white bandages wrapped around it. With the cloak on you couldn't see it, and now the almost healed cuts all over her body could be seen.

Frea ignored his glance as she let her hair down, which had been braided and coiled into a bun with a black ribbon with silver lines crisscrossing over it, and yellow and light blue stars dotting it that had been tied into her hair, she ran her fingers through her hair a few times. She clamped her fangs down to hold the ribbon in her mouth as she did so.

"What the hell happened to you?" Laxus grumbled, and Frea didn't look his way.

"I took a mission before I left, if you don't remember." She mumbled to him. "It got complicated and I ended up fighting a lot more than I expected." She explained as she pulled her now wavy hair into a loose ponytail with her bangs left to hang around her forehead and the normal two strips of hair to border her face. She tied it up with the same ribbon and closed her eyes, laying down on her back with her arms crossed and resting on her forehead.

"I'm fine, just in case you were wondering." She mumbled and he let out a huff.

"What was the mission about anyway?" Laxus asked.

"Capture a Wanted Dark Wizard." She replied simply. Laxus frowned a little at her vague answer. Usually he wouldn't try talking to her, she never was one to be able to have a civil conversation with Laxus before, but they had their good and bad days, one minute their heads were screwed on straight enough that they stopped fighting for a time, and the next they were dishing out insults and brawling with each other. But he needed to do something, it was awfully boring just sitting here watching Mavis swim around.

"You showed up late for that? It shouldn't have taken you that long, if that was all you had to do." Laxus pointed out and Frea let out a sigh.

"Does it matter? All you need to know is the mission got finished, and nothing seriously bad happened." She replied. Laxus frowned more, Frea was good at annoying him at the best of times, but if there was one thing that really annoyed him about her, was when she kept secrets and never explained anything important.

"Are you sure your alright?" Laxus glanced over toward his Grandfather as the old man asked the question.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little sore and tired," she murmured and Master looked away, satisfied with her answer. "Not to mention almost none of my Magic Power has come back yet... I can't believe its taking so long to come back..." Few mumbled under her breath, so low that Makarov wouldn't have been able to catch it.