Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth

Chapter 52

Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Natsu and Gajeel were immediately dominating the fight as they hit Sting and Rogue with hit after hit before either of the SaberTooth Mages could defend themselves or move out of the way. She could see the members of SaberTooth who had been smirking just minutes ago, were watching in pure shock to see both of their Dragon Slayers being beaten like this.

The only time in the first part of the match that Natsu and Gajeel seemed to have trouble when Sting used his White Dragon's Roar, move that was very unlike the regular tornado of magic created by the other Dragon Slayer's she knew, but rather a very concentrated beam of light. Natsu barely managed to dodge the hit, but he didn't seem phased by the attack in the slightest.

Frea couldn't help but smirk, Gajeel and Natsu were doing well so far. She switched her gaze from the fight to the crowds across the arena, the Energy Signature similar to Zeref's was still hanging around, and she could tell Jellal had arrived not too long ago.

So he came after all, Council or not...

"They're strong..." Frea looked back to the arena when she heard Rogue speak and she could see the two SaberTooth Mages standing side by side, bruised and beat up. Rogue was wearing a neutral expression but Sting smirked at the words,

"I'd be disappointed otherwise." He replied and Rogue nodded a little as they straightened up.

"Did you guys really defeat Dragon's with that kind of power?" Natsu asked the two and Frea frowned at the question.

"Not beat." Sting smirked as he raised a hand and clenched his fist. "Killed. With these very hands."

Frea let out a low growl at Sting's words, ignoring the nervous looks she received from her surrounding members. Her hands clenched in to fists as she glared at the two Sabertooth mages, from her position of bending over to lean on the railing with her elbows.

She hated that, hated that they said they killed their parents... She wanted nothing more then to beat those two up so much they wouldn't be able to move. What kind of heartless bastards could do that?

"Weren't they your parents?" Natsu asked with a frown.

"That is none of your business." Sting growled back and Frea stiffened to feel both Rogue and Sting's power begin to bubble up so suddenly. Chase narrowed his eyes as he watched the fight beside her, arms crossed over his chest and face neutral. "Now I'll show you the power that kills Dragons."

"White Drive."

"Shadow Drive."

Both Sting and Rogue muttered the words, their voices so low only Dragon Slayers in the stands would have been able to hear what they said. In an instant Sting had launched forward, faster than he had been, and heading straight for Natsu. Sting's fist was clenched as his White Magic spread out around him and his hand, swinging it toward Natsu who brought his arms up to block it. Sting smirked at Natsu's efforts, clenching his other fist with his magic blazing up stronger around it.

"Receive the Judgment of Holy White!" Sting yelled as his other fist swung forward, sending a sort of beam at Natsu and sending him flying.

"Salamander!" Gajeel shouted as he watched Natsu be flung away, only to be hit by a powerful kick from Rogue, who seemed to be materializing in and out of a Shadow Form as he kept attacking Gajeel, who seemed unable to touch Rogue in his current form.