Chapter 43- Moon

Chapter 43

Moon

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Miss Frea? Nya~" Nadi murmured and Frea nodded at him.

"Nice to see you again, Nadi." Frea told him and he smiled a little. Frea's eyes switched over to the other Exceed, who simply stared back with her pale blue eyes, before looking away with an annoyed huff.

"Whatever..." She growled and Frea smirked. Nadi helped her up and set her down on a limb of a tree just next to where the dark grey Exceed was tangled in the vines, Nadi hovered next to her. Frea's hands lifted up to start untangling the vines, and her eyes narrowed in concentration.

"What are you guys doing out here anyway?" Frea asked as she began her work.

"My queen sent me out here." Nadi started, and sweatdropped at the very unhappy look the other Exceed gave him. "I came across Miss Moon in another forest near here, while I was on my way to my destination..." He trailed off and the other Exceed known as Moon huffed.

"He chased me all the way here, and I ended up getting caught in these stupid plants." Moon hissed and Frea blinked a few times.

"Why did you run away from him?" Frea asked.

"I wasn't running from him!" Moon snapped and Frea sighed.

"Then what were you doing then?" She asked and Moon fell silent.

"I was trying to get him to leave me alone." Moon growled after a while. Frea paused for a minute to meet Moon's gaze and she looked away to continue what she was doing.

"But Miss Moon, I was only trying to explain everything to you." Nadi told Moon.

"You don't have to, I already scanned your memories and got all the information I needed." Moon answered and both Frea and Nadi looked surprised.

"You what? Nya~?" Nadi asked, looking completely dumbfounded. Frea watched Moon silently, she was becoming more interested in the dark grey Exceed. Moon closed her eyes and looked away, if her arms hadn't been caught up in the vines she probably would have crossed her arms over her chest.

"You heard me." Moon answered. "I learned how to use Magic other than Aera while I've been on EarthLand, I can use Memory Magic. It lets me scan the memories of anyone I want, it makes it easier to know if someone's lying. I can also talk to others telepathically if I want to." Moon's eyes opened back up and she looked back at Nadi. "Like I said, I know all about what happened and why you chased after me. You want to convince me to come back to your home with you, but I wont." Moon murmured.

Frea let out a soft sigh, Moon had seemed stressed and on edge when she found the two, but now that they were talking she could tell Moon had calmed down a little.

"Why not? Nya~?" Nadi asked.

"That's a stupid question." Moon replied almost immediately, and she paused as the vines loosened and she dropped down a little before being halted by the green plant again. "Even though I know you sent all of the eggs here to 'protect' us when Extalia was finally destroyed, I don't believe its a very good reason at all. All of us had to fend for ourselves, with only a few lucky ones who were found as an egg and taken care of as they grew up." Moon told him and her blue eyes narrowed and suddenly darkened.

"Some of us were unlucky from the start." Moon growled and Frea found herself looking at the white wrappings all around Moon's body, and she faintly wondered what happened to her. "I wont be going back with you, and that's final. So drop it."