Chapter 8- Test

Chapter 8

Test

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Chase's POV

Chase landed on his feet a bit clumsily and rolled out of the way as Gajeel's now iron arm came toward him. Was she crazy?! How was he supposed to fight two Dragon Slayers at once?!

Frea's POV

Frea crossed her arms behind her and watched carefully, taking in every move that Chase made, where his eyes went, how tired he was getting and how fast. As ten minutes rolled by all the kid had done so far, was dodge the two, managing not to get hit so far.

He's quick... She thought and smirked as Chase ducked under Gajeel and Natsu's fists, causing the two men to hit each other in the face. Both Dragon Slayer's were sent to the ground by the force of their hits, and Gajeel and Natsu jumped to their feet, glaring at each other.

"Watch what you're doing Metal Freak!"

"You need to watch what you're doing ya' Pyro!" Gajeel retorted. Frea locked her eyes on to Chase, who had taken a few steps forward as he dodged the two, and turned smoothly to face the bickering Dragons. Chase jumped and brought his leg around to kick both men to the ground in the same instant. Frea couldn't help but chuckle a little, this kid had some guts.

"You little brat!" Both men jumped to their feet again and descended upon Chase, who quickly sidestepped them and ran in the opposite direction a little, so he could think of his next move. Frea created a round ball made of her Magic, in her hand and turned her body. She brought her arm back and narrowed her eyes, aiming her throw at the back of Chase's head, she threw it, the Energy Ball streaming through the air at an amazing speed.

"Hey kid!" She yelled and Chase whipped around, staring wide eyed at the silver ball of Magic coming at his face. Chase did the only thing he could think of at the moment, he brought his hands up and caught her Magic Ball, his feet wearing small trenches into the ground as he was pushed back by the force of catching her Magic.

Frea stiffened, eyes widening slightly in surprise, she hadn't expected Chase to actually catch her throw. Frea let out a soft sigh and smiled at the young man, he managed to impressed her a little. Chase had caught her Energy Ball all right, and his hands were wrapped in a soft blue light, that spread out around her own Magic. Chase stared at his hands, astonished to see them covered in the light. He looked back up in surprise to see Frea standing in front of him, and her hand landed on top of his head, messing up his hair more than it already was.

He stared in astonishment as she gave him a genuine smile, and he caught a glimpse of her fangs.

"Alright kid, you've passed my test." She told him and smiled a little wider. "I'll teach you my Magic."

Gajeel and Natsu POV

Gajeel and Natsu had stopped dead in their tracks, as Frea's Magic ball whizzed inches by their heads, flying through the air at an amazingly fast rate. They sweatdropped once they noticed where the Magic Ball was going, it was heading straight for the back of Chase's head. They had one thought in mind, Frea's Magic would blow up as soon as it touched the kid.

Would Frea seriously do that to the kid? It seemed a little harsh, they knew all too well how much of a hard hitter the Energy Dragon was.

"Hey kid!" Frea yelled out behind them and the young man whipped around at the sound of her voice, deep blue eyes widening to see the silver Magic Ball hurtling toward him. Both Gajeel and Natsu stiffened, waiting for the explosion that was sure to happen, as Chase brought his hands up toward Frea's Magic.