Chapter 38- New Mission

Chapter 38

New Mission

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea couldn't stop herself from yelling the word out loud. Solana's words had completely shocked her, shocked her beyond belief. How long ha she known those two dense idiots known as Natsu and Happy, and yet she had never once heard about them visiting Solana?

She couldn't believe Solana was lying, she could hear the pure honesty on the young Dragon Slayer's voice. If she wasn't lying... Why the hell haven't Natsu or Happy said anything?!

Solana didn't look surprised at Frea's shock in the slightest. In fact she was calmly smiling at her, hands hooked behind her back.

"They never mentioned me, right?" Solana asked and Frea shook her head. Solana laughed a little, "That doesn't surprise me, I love the two of them, but they get sidetracked so easily, and they really aren't the brightest people." Solana told her and Frea couldn't help but smile a little.

At least she wasn't the only who thought that of the two.

"As I said already, they only came to visit me when they were out on jobs. I have to guess that by the end of their jobs, they completely forgot about their visit with me, and that's why I was never mentioned." Solana explained and Frea nodded slowly. She didn't find it hard to believe Solana's explanation to be true.

"I have to ask, are you and Natsu really Brother and Sister?" Frea asked and Solana shook her head.

"Not in blood, but I started calling him that because when I was younger, I looked up to him as my brother." Solana smiled, her fangs being seen in her grin. "He was nice to me, and helped me out a few times when I ran into trouble."

Frea smiled back, she could only just imagine a younger Natsu and Happy running around and hanging out with an even younger Solana. The two were much like children themselves, they probably got along just fine back then.

"So are they both ok? I heard a lot of Fairy Tail went missing for seven years." Solana asked and Frea nodded.

"They're fine, the Seven Year thing, well, a lot of us got caught in an ancient spell, and time stopped for us altogether for seven full years." Frea explained. "We only got back awhile ago."

"That explains it, so you were missing for seven years too?" Solana asked and Frea nodded.

"Yeah." She mumbled, "I still can't believe I missed so much time..."

Solana smiled at her, "Your back now, that's all that should count." Frea smiled a little and nodded.

"Your right." She replied.

Solana hooked her arms behind her back and let out a long sigh. "Now to figure out what to do..." The red-head murmured as her eyes closed and Frea watched her silently.

That was a good question, Frea could just leave and let this whole situation be. But she wasn't about to leave Solana out here with a Dark Guild, and the Magic Council chasing after her.

The Magic Counsel really was full of idiots, and this Dark Guild would be better just leaving Solana alone, because now she was going to find them, and beat them to a pulp.

"I'll help you sort all of this out, Solana." Frea told her and the red-heads green eyes snapped open in surprise.

"You'll... What?" Solana murmured in disbelief. Frea smiled at her.