Chapter 33- Going Home

Chapter 33

Going Home

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Frea..."

What... What the hell?

"Frea... Wake up..."

Why... Who is that? They sound so far away...

"OI! Wake up!"

Frea's eyes snapped open when someone yelled in her ear and she shot up, blinking rapidly. She stared in surprise to see Bisca, Alzack, and Warren sitting in front of her, they all looked...older?

"What the hell..?" She murmured but she was tackled by all three of them as they hugged her with tears streaming down their faces, and smiles spread across their lips. "Wait a minute?! What's going on, what happened?!" She asked, she was so confused.

Why are they here, and why do they look so different?!

"Please... let me go, your...tch... hurting me!" Frea growled, wincing when one of three hit the wound on her side. They all slowly climbed off of her and sat down with wide smiles and tears, in front of her. She blinked a few times as she switched her gaze back and forth between the three. "Why do you guys look older? What's going on?" She asked.

"We thought all of you were dead." Warren smiled, "You've been missing for seven years."

Frea blinked in shock at his words, and she glanced past them to see everybody else sitting on the grass along with Jet, Sam and Droy. Seven years... Seven years?!

"You cant be serious?!" She asked and they nodded. "Then..."

"You cant be all that surprised." Frea's eyes twitched when she heard the voice right next to her, and she recognized as being the one that had yelled in her ear earlier.

"Don't act like you aren't!" She growled and smacked the Lightning Dragon upside the head. "Your just as surprised as I am, idiot!" She hissed and Laxus frowned.

"You wanna go, woman?!" Laxus yelled.

"Hell yeah! I'll kick your ass, damn Lightning Idiot!" She retorted. They both jumped to their feet, magic blazing up around them as they prepared to start a fight.

Bisca, Alzack and Warren smiled nervously, all sweatdropping.

"There's no need to fight you two..." They murmured. Frea clenched a fist and her Magic blazed up around it, while Laxus did the same as his lightning crackled around him. Frea brought her fist back and narrowed her eyes,

"Fist of the-" She started to swing forward but in an instant her Magic disappeared and she stumbled a bit, catching her self before she fell over. Her eyes closed as she brought a hand up to her head, she felt drained and light-headed all of the sudden.

She opened one eye and glanced down at her other hand, "Why... Why am I all out of Magic Power?" She hissed. She turned her hand over and her other eye opened when she saw a black crescent moon symbol on the back of her left hand. She blinked in surprise before she took a small step to catch herself again when the light-headedness returned.

"Hey, you ok?" Warren asked as he stood up with Bisca and Alzack. Laxus' magic had faded when he noticed the sudden disappearance of all her Magic power, not even he would attack her if she couldn't use any magic. Frea didn't answer as she stared down at the black mark on her hand, and everyone's eyes rested on it. She sighed and clenched her fists.