Chapter 57- Last Day

Chapter 57

Last Day

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea placed her elbows on her knees and rested her chin in her hands as she leaned forward a little. The Games were starting to get interesting, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't a little excited to see how it turned out from here.

The simple fact that Team Fairy Tail had started to move out since they had been standing still and doing nothing, was enough to gain her attention, for now at least.

She was also more interested now, because she knew that Mavis had planned the Games out from here. She had come up with a strategy that was sure to help Fairy Tail win, and she wanted to see just how much Mavis had actually thought about this.

But she could never shake the feeling that something wasn't right here in the city, and knowing that the Eclipse Gate was sitting in the castle and stealing Magic Power from the Wizards in the games... That was one reason she knew for sure she didn't like the feeling the city was giving her. There was something else about it she didn't like, but she had no clue as to why...

Another thing that bothered her; was the fact that she knew there was a cavern under the arena, a Graveyard of Dragon Bones. She hadn't liked being in that cavern, and it still made her uneasy knowing it was just underneath her.

Then there was that strange figure, the one with an Energy Signature similar to Zeref's. That was just another thing on the list of shit she didn't like since she had arrived in this city.

Everything was getting more and more serious and confusing as the days passed, and she was sure more was bound to happen before the end of all this.
So much had happened already. Her head should be swimming with all she had learned and discovered, she was sure most of the others who had learned what she had; about Zeref, Eclipse, The Dragon War... All of it. Their heads should, and probably were swimming with questions.

Her head should be filled with even more questions than theirs. Lets face it, how much had she found out about and experienced over such a short amount of time?

Zeref- there was someone in the city with an Energy Signature similar to his.

Acnologia was once a man- and she still had no idea how she had figured that out before Zirconis had told them about it...

The Eclipse Gate- It's purpose, to change the past and stop Zeref and Acnologia alike before they even existed. The twelve Zodiac Keys were needed to open it.

The Dragon War- how Dragon Slayers were first born, and Dragon History in a whole.

The Grand Magic Games- they were really the 'Festival Of The Dragon King', or at least that's what Arcadios had said.

Lucy- she and Yukino have been arrested by the Kingdom.

RavenTail- they had been arrested after they had tried to force Laxus to talk. The fight with them was interesting, and she was glad she had gotten to fight

with them, something as easy as that always cheered her up. Hell... fighting seemed to cheer her up a lot.

Lumen Histoire- whatever the hell that was, 'Fairy Tail's Darkness' or 'Light' as Mavis had put it.

Ryuzetsu Land- ugh... She didn't even want to go there, it still made her cheeks burn with embarrassment when she thought about what had happened on that damn slide...