Chapter 65- Recognition

Chapter 65

Recognition

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Lucy stared down at the journal in her hands with wide eyes, hardly believing what she was reading. Happy was on her shoulder, eyes wide as he read the writing along with her. A small flame of hope flared up in her stomach, they had a chance!

Closing the journal with a snap, she glanced to Happy. "We need to get back to the Gate!" She told him firmly.

"Aye!" He agreed and she spun around holding the book to her chest as Happy held on to her, and she began to run toward the castle ahead of her.

This is what they needed! If Natsu couldn't take down the Future Rogue, this could get rid of both him, and the Dragons!

Though, she had the utmost faith in Natsu, but all the other Mages could only keep fighting for so long.

Her eyes narrowed a bit as she ran on, she had had a vision of herself earlier, finding the journal. She wondered what that had been about, but she didn't have time to wonder about it now.

She came to a dead stop when two silver streaks stretched across the ground, coming straight toward Happy and herself at an amazing speed. She jumped back a little in surprise, but a Magic Circle appeared under her feet, and the silver Magic began to rise up around both of them in soft waves.

"What is this?" Happy mumbled.

"I don't know..." She answered, clutching the journal to her chest as she stood frozen. Both of their eyes stretched wide when they felt the strength flow through their limbs, and the aches over their bodies start to fade away.

"Doesn't this look like... Frea's Magic?" Happy asked and Lucy nodded.

"Yeah, it does..." She murmured and smiled softly. "She's giving us strength..." She looked ahead with a determined smile. "Alright! Lets get to the castle as quick as we can!" She took off again and rounded corners. The part of the city she had landed in, wasn't hardly destroyed at all, and it was empty.

She quickly turned down a street and stumbled to a stop, eyes growing wide. She had walked right into a pack of Smaller Dragons, and the creatures turned toward her with menacing snarls. "Oh no!" Happy gasped. "We ran right into a band of monsters!"

"Don't worry Happy," Lucy told him and reached down to her Keys, "I have some Magic Power thanks to whatever Frea did." She grabbed one with one hand, still folding on tightly to the journal with the other. Her Zodiac Spirits were probably still drained after closing the Eclipse Gate earlier, so she only wanted to use a Spirit that still had power to spare.

"Open; Gate of the Sun Dragon," she swiped the key to the side in a line of orange. "Solana!" Lucy's eyes went wide upon summoning the Spirit, she couldn't believe what she felt. Wow... It hardly took any Magic Power to summon her...

The spirit appeared in a flickering of yellow and orange, and Solana looked to Lucy with a toothy smile.

"What's up?" She asked and Lucy blinked in shock, this having been the first time she had come to be face to face with the spirit while she had been conscious. Solana was tall, looked strong and kind, she was actually quite pretty, Lucy had to admit.

"I know we haven't had the chance to make an official contract, but we could use your help." Lucy told her and the red-head smiled.

"You got it."