Chapter 44- Capital City

Chapter 44

Capital City

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea smiled to herself as she heard Moon let out a soft snore. The Exceed was curled up in her hood against her back, sound asleep. Moon wasn't one to get up early, Frea had found out, but she didn't mind letting her sleep as she walked toward the city. She had actually reached the city a few minutes ago, and she was walking along with a Lacrima ball floating in front of her, beginning to re-watch the what happened at the GMG over the two days at had missed already.

It had been at least and hour since she had started walking again after stopping for the night, and she glanced over her shoulder to see Moon's black ripped ears poking up from deep inside the hood of the traveling cloak she had gotten from Virgo.

"Moon." Frea murmured. "Time to get up, we're here. And I think you might wanna see this." Frea called out to the sleeping Exceed and Moon stirred, climbing out of her hood and sitting on her shoulder, letting out a big yawn and rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"See... What?" Moon murmured, before she blinked in surprise to see the Lacrima Ball floating just in front of her.

"While we head over to the arena, I thought it would be a good idea to see what's happened over the two days that have already passed." Frea explained as the controls appeared in front of her and she quickly tapped the play button. "So we're going to watch the recordings."

The Lacrima began to play back what had happened and both Dragon Slayer and Exceed watched quietly.

They both smiled to see that Makarov had decided to get clever, and put two teams for Fairy Tail into the games. It was just like him to find a loop-hole in the rules. They stayed silent up until the middle of the battle between Jura, and who Frea had to guess was Jellal disguised as Mystogan. Jellal stopped halfway through the battle and started laughing uncontrollably, and all manner if ridiculous things, until he was defeated, without having Jura done anything to him. Frea couldn't stop laughing, that was the funniest thing she had ever seen!

"What happened?" Moon asked and Frea reached a hand foreword, pointing to the almost impossible to see pink Sensory Link on Jellal's wrist.

"My guess, Meredy stepped in with Ultear to stop him from using the spell he had been about to cast." Frea told her. Gray and Juvia had talked about the two after the Grimoire Hearth situation. Moon's eyes narrowed as she squinted where she was pointing.

"How the hell did you see that..?" Moon murmured and Frea shrugged.

"My eyes are pretty good."

They went back to watching, and she shook her head when Chairiot came into view.

"Who thought it was a good idea to out Natsu and Gajeel in?" She murmured to herself, "Wouldn't the name 'Chariot' have given them a clue to something involving transportation?"

Moon chuckled at the sight of the three Dragon Slayer, Gajeel, Natsu and Sting from SaberTooth. "Do all Dragon Slayers get motion sickness like this?" Moon asked with a glance at Frea and she smiled.

"Not all the time. Natsu and Gajeel, they usually get it, but I only get it on boats. I haven't seen Wendy have motion sickness yet though..." Frea tapped a finger to her chin as her eyes narrowed in thought. "Laxus gets motion sickness too." Frea glance down at Moon. "But don't tell that to anybody, ok? The Lightning Idiot will probably come after me if you do." Frea cracked her knuckles and smirked.