Chapter 64- Second Origin?

Chapter 64

Second Origin?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Divened Protere uf ve Enogora Magion!"

Dozens upon dozens of streaks of glowing silver stretched out across the ground in all directions from the edges of the Magic Circle under Frea's feet.

They stretched out across the city, and split up several different times as they turned corners, and went in different directions. In seconds, there were hundreds of streaks spreading out over the city, even one that lifted up from the ground, and into the air where Atlas Flame and MotherGlare were fighting each other, where Natsu was facing off against the Future Rogue.

All of the fighting people saw the streaks coming toward them, and they all jumped away at first, but just before the streaks of silver could touch them, they formed into Magic Circles underneath the feet of every single Wizard fighting within the city, and the Rune Nights.

Soft silver Magic flickered up and spiraled around all of them as their eyes widened, illuminated by the soft glow of the Magic that had appeared around them. Almost as soon as it appeared, they felt Magic Energy flow through their bodies, and they felt themselves strengthen, power returning to them as their exhaustion was lessened, and their bodies ached a little less.

Most, had no clue as to what it was, but some found it to be rather familiar, and they stood in shock.

"What in the hell is this?"

"Where did this come from...?"

"What's going on?"

Rogue and Sting came to a pause in their battle against their two Dragons as their eyes widened to see the Magic rise up around them, and the Magic Circle appear under their feet, they became even more shocked when the power spread through their bodies. The magic even rose up and spiraled around Frosch and Lector who stood nearby.

"Woah..." Lector murmured.

"Fro thinks so too..." Frosch replied with wide eyes.

"What is this..?" Rogue murmured and Sting stiffened. His nose twitched a little, and he sweatdropped.

There was no way... Could it be...?

Rogue noticed the shocked expression pass across Sting's face an he quirked an eyebrow, Poker Face destroyed. "What's wrong?" Rogue asked, Sting couldn't mistake it. He had seen the Magic up close, been inside it before, and the scent was unforgettable, sweet and light at the same time. The scent of a Dragon Slayer, mixed in with the scent of a well-known Guild...

"This is the Magic of that Fairy Tail chick..." He murmured and Rogue's eyes widened. "The one that stepped in between us and her Guild after the Lady attacked Lucy..."

"Why would she help us?" Lector asked.

"We're all comrades fighting against a common enemy now." Rogue answered for him.

Chase POV

"Teach..." Chase murmured, eyes wide as the all to familiar silver Magic spiraled up around him, and the other Mages fighting nearby. He was shocked, completely shocked...

I can't believe she's doing this... And by the feel of it, she cast this spell over everyone of the fighting wizards in the city...

He frowned a little; she's an idiot! She's gonna drain herself doing this, and he knew she was aware of that fact.