Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?

Chapter 30

Dislike or Hate?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

They had come back to camp a few minutes ago as everyone settled down and took a break. The Grimoire Heart Mages that had been defeated earlier, were no where to be seen when they arrived back at the camp.

Gildarts showed up not long after, and Frea had joined in on the older mans laughing when he sat next to Laxus and said something along the lines, "I heard you got kicked out of the Guild, that's so lame!" Gildarts had burst out in laughter after he said it, a smirk had been spread across his face the entire time he said it.

Laxus had growled at Gildarts to shut up, but when he noticed she was laughing at the statement too, Laxus had yelled at her, vein ticked on his forehead.

"Shut up, Damn Energy Freak!" Laxus snapped, and she hadn't the strength to move over to him and hit him. Luckily Chase did it for her, landing a solid whack on the Lightning Dragon's head, and Laxus was to beat up to go after Chase once he had stepped out of his reach.

"So your the guy Teach always calls and idiot." Chase grumbled. "I see why she doesn't like you very much, how rude can you be?!" Chase snapped, arms crossed over his chest as a rather wicked smile spread across his face. Everyone shrunk back, even Laxus did a little, Chase, the young man who was always to kind and fun-loving, had never looked so scary before. "Well Teach isn't the only Energy Mage around anymore, better watch what you say." Chase growled and Laxus only glared up at him defiantly.

Frea's gaze switched between the two and she sweatdropped a little. She had a feeling that Chase was going to get along worse than she did with Laxus.

Chase gets along with everyone... But even he won't get along with Laxus... Those two are going to hate each other more than I would have ever thought possible...

"Who the hell do you think your talking to?!" Laxus snapped. "And the who the hell are you anyway?!"

"Chase, Energy Mage and Wizard of Fairy Tail." Chase answered lowly, before a smirk passed over his face. "Frea taught me her Magic, and I've heard she's been able to hold her own against you before. You've never beaten one another right?" Chase asked and Laxus looked even more pissed off.

"We'll see about that, next time we fight I plan on winning." Laxus growled. "Now get the hell out of my face!" He snapped. Chase waited a moment longer, before turning slowly and walking away, deep blue eyes sparkling with annoyance.

Chase walked away and took a seat beside Mira as he began a nice and friendly chat with her, mood changing in seconds. Frea glanced back and forth between Chase and Laxus, before letting out a sigh and wincing as it caused pain to flash through her chest.

Wendy had been tending to most of the injured, until Erza appeared in a nurse outfit and all of the men, including Master, lined up to see her. Frea shook her head,

"Stupid men..." She hissed under her breath. Wendy suddenly became very downcast when nobody seemed to want her help any more, and Frea slowly pushed herself up.

She walked over slowly and took a heavy seat in front of the small Dragon Slayer. Wendy blinked in surprise, as if she hadn't noticed Frea walking over. Frea gave the small Mage a smile.

"Mind helping me, Wendy?" She asked and Wendy smiled a little, nodding. "Thanks, just don't wear yourself out too much if you need to stop, alright?" She asked and Wendy nodded once more.