Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 66

After

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Hidden Energy Magic: Celestial Energy Key Bind!"

The world went silver as the light flooded her senses, before it disappeared and everything went dark. She stood alone in the darkness, not moving, eyes narrowed and sweeping around slowly, trying to make sense of the black.

"Tch... Beat him..." A voice hissed, clearly weak and full of pain and Frea closed her eyes, recognizing the voice as Solana's.

"The very large Magic Source stretching across the clouds? More than half of Fiore saw it..." Nadi's voice echoed around the space suddenly, and Frea opened her eyes halfway.

"... Magic Phenomenon... Powerful... Amazing..."

Frea let out a low sigh when the voices echoed around her. She herself still couldn't believe so many people had seen the spell go off...

"That... That's impossible..." Moon's voice whispered around her and she blinked.

She hadn't the slightest clue why she was dreaming about this, or why she could only hear the people's voices around her, instead of see them. She narrowed her eyes when a sudden large amount of orange and blue light shone in the darkness, and she blinked in surprise to see a picture appear in the air before her.

It was that same drawing she had seen in the 'Energy Magic' book. Half of it was the sun, illuminated in orange light, while the other half of it was the moon, illuminated in blue light as the two met in the middle.

This was the symbol that had been on the front of the page that showed me the Hidden Magic Spell...

"But why am I seeing it now?" She asked aloud. "I have no clue what was written underneath!" She muttered, but no answer came as the symbol just blazed silently in front of her. She tilted her head slightly, eyes narrowing. "Am I missing something here...?"

Slowly, the blue light began to stretch over to the orange, and swallow it up, as the moon half of the symbol started to destroy the sun part of it. When the sun half was completely gone, the blue light of the moon turned a deep red, and Frea took a step back when she heard liquid hit the floor, dripping off of the symbol.

She looked down and stared wide-eyed when the scent hit her nose, it was blood.

Blood... Why the hell is there blood?! What the hell does this mean?!

The level of the blood began to rise fast, licking at her body as it started to engulf her, as she tried to squirm free of the warm sticky liquid. She gagged a little as the reek of it hit her nose, and it started to rise up above her neck.

The symbol had disappeared, but the darkness was being lit up in dark red light from some source she couldn't see. Her eyes went wide when a large wave of the blood rose up in front of her, and she couldn't do anything as the wave of blood crashed down on top of her head.

.:+:.

Frea jerked awake when something heavy landed on top of her with a loud thump, and she heard something else hit the floor beside the bed she was in. The room was dark, the curtains over the window shut to block any light that may be trying to get in.

She slowly sat up and stared astonished, to see that a certain old, heavy leather book had somehow managed to land on top of her. She couldn't process it at first, the book had been in her bag in Magnolia, she had sent it there before the fight against the Dragons...