Chapter 45- Third Day

Chapter 45

Third Day

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea came to a stop and turned around, her eyes narrowed when she saw Mystogan, or Jellal, run around a corner straight for her.

He stopped a few feet in front of her and she quirked an eyebrow to see he had one of his staffs ready, as if he was planning on fighting her.

"Are you looking for a fight?" She asked calmly and his eyes widened upon realizing who she was. "Because I'm not really in the mood, besides, The Magic Council will come looking to see what happened if we start an all out battle. Laying low doesn't really work when you go starting fights, Jellal."

He stiffened at his name and slowly lowered his staff. "How did you know I wasn't Mystogan?" He asked and Frea smirked.

"You have the same face, but your Energy Signatures are different." She explained. "Now why are you running? And I thought you were supposed to be in jail." She was aware of Moon sitting silently and she could feel Magic come off of the Exceed as she scanned Jellal's memories quietly.

"There has been a magic Source similar to Zeref's showing up at the GMG for years now." He replied quietly and Frea stiffened slightly. "I've been trying to find who it is or what it is the magic is coming from." Jellal told her. Frea's eyes shifted away from him toward the Arena, she knew she felt something wrong here...

"Why were you running toward Frea then?" Moon asked and Jellal's eyes narrowed.

"I sensed the Magic of whoever caused the Phenomenon in the sky two nights ago." Jellal replied and Frea looked away from him quickly when his gaze rested on her. Moon fell silent, "The Phenomenon was large enough to gain my attention once the same Magic Signature entered this city."

Frea looked at the ground, she didn't like where this conversation was going. She was faintly aware of the Lacrima making noise as Erza continued her fight against all one hundred monsters, with the loud extremely shocked and excited commentary from the judges. She had hoped no one would figure out that she was the one responsible for the large Magical Phenomenon that occurred two nights ago.

She was even hoping Chase, being the great Energy Mage he was, wouldn't figure out that magic had been hers. She was counting on the fact that she had been far away from him, and the distortion of the Spirit Kings magic overlapping her own magic would prevent him from figuring out it was her magic.

"But... Wouldn't that mean...?" Moon murmured and looked toward Frea, who was still looking at the ground looking a little nervous.

"May I ask, though I am fairly sure, was it you?" Jellal asked calmly.

For a minute she didn't bother to answer, but she knew his thoughts were right. There was no way she would get out of this one.

"Alright, yes it was me." Frea murmured as she looked up at him. She could feel Moon stiffen at the words. "I was hoping nobody would figure it out, and to be honest the first person I pegged who might figure it out would have been my old student, Chase." Frea told him quietly.

She fixed both Jellal and Moon with a serious look. "I swear to god if either one of you speak a word of this to anyone else, especially someone in the guild." Her face darkened and they both sweatdropped. "I will kill you." She growled and they nodded feverishly so she relaxed.

"And Erza had defeated all the monsters! Unbelievable!" They all looked toward the Lacrima where they could see a very beaten up Erza holding her sword to the sky. Frea smiled at the sight, and she was fairly sure Jellal did too, though she couldn't see it due to the mask.