Chapter 32- Together

Chapter 32

Together

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea passed under the trees slowly, arms hooked behind her back and eyes halfway closed. She had decided that she had been sitting under that tree too long a few minutes ago, and decided a little walk would do her good.

The trees were thick near the top and the ground was cast in almost constant shadow.

She wasn't heading anywhere in particular, and she wasn't really paying attention either. Her thoughts were swimming around her head, why would Zeref be on this Island? Is he still here? Why was Jynx acting strange? Why did Master seem put-off by the ghost girl? What would Jynx want to talk to her about? And the most pressing of all her mixed thoughts:

Where have I heard someone talking about the One Magic before?

That was bothering her the most, why did it sound so familiar and who had said it to her? It was worse because she felt as if it had been something important too.

Frea shook her head furiously as if to clear her thoughts, if she didn't figure it out soon she might go crazy.

She came to a stop as a low sound echoed over the trees and she glanced up. It didn't sound again and it was so low it might be far away, she tilted her head a little. She waited silently for it to come again, but the woods grew silent.

She cast one last glance at the sky, before walking again, letting out a low sigh. It was so quiet not even she could place what it was, but something about the noise made her feel as if she had heard something like it before.

"Damn... Today is just full of mysteries..." She mumbled. But she did become a little wary when it seemed the forest grew even quieter.

Odd..

"Master." She perked up when the voice reached her ears and she recognized it as Erza. She began to head in the direction of the voice and stopped when both Master and Erza came into view. She stopped under the deep shadow of a tree, and leaned against the trunk with her shoulder, arms crossing over her chest.

"The boat's almost ready to leave..." Erza told him. Master had his back facing the red-head from where he was sitting on a sharp rise in the ground, a few inches taller than Erza's head. "But... What about Laxus?" Erza asked and Frea blinked in surprise at the question.

"I have nothing to say to him!" Master replied quickly. Erza's eyes sank to look at the ground,

"I see..." She murmured. Frea glanced away from the pair, even that seemed a little unfair.

"He's got balls, setting foot on the Guild's Sacred ground, without permission and while still in exile..." Master told her, still not turning her way.

"But that's..." Erza murmured.

"Yeah. I heard about his battle with Hades. Seems he saved your lives by shielding you." Master said. "I must acknowledge his efforts. And I am grateful. But still, they were the actions of a person whose unaffiliated with the Guild."

Erza looked away from his back to look at the ground once more, "That's a harsh judgment." Frea found herself agreeing with Erza, she could tell Laxus wasn't the same man that he had been before getting kicked out of the Guild.

"We'll sure..." Both Frea and Erza jumped slightly, Erza turned around while Frea glanced to the side. Laxus was leaning against a tree, arms crossed over his chest as he listened to the conversation. "That's how he's protected the Guild all these years." Laxus told Erza. "I just lent a hand here."