Chapter 49- You Forgot?!

Chapter 49

You Forgot?!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea leaned up against the stone railing of the arena with her arms crossed over her chest and eyes half-way closed. She was waiting for the fourth day to start, and she smiled a little to hear the rest of her Guild-mates talking around her. She had changed into a pair of skinny jeans with a simple black v-neck shirt, with her hair tied up into a messy bun with the ribbon she had gotten from Virgo. The cloak she had received from the same spirit, was tied around her neck and hanging off her shoulders loosely, she hadn't bothered to tie it up all the way.

In the center of the arena, there was a very large floating orb of liquid suspended above the ground by magical means, it was to be used for today's competition part of the Games, the Naval Battle.

Moon was curled up in her hood as she slept on and Frea shook her head a little, Moon definitely didn't like getting up early.

"Who are they sending out for today's competition?" Chase asked as he walked up to face her and Frea tilted her head in the direction of the Arena a little as she listened in for what the two Fairy Tail teams were saying.

"Juvia." Frea said as she heard the bluenettes name.

"No surprise there." Chase shrugged and Frea nodded as she listened in to what Team Fairy Tail A was saying as they stood assembled under the rest of the Guild.

"And Lucy." Frea told him once the blonde volunteered for the spot in the competition. Everything fell silent as the announcer came on,

"Welcome to the fourth day of the Grand Magic Games, folks! For today's competition part, the participants will be Quatro Puppy's, Rocker! Mermaid Heel's, Risley Law! Blue Pegasus, Jenny Realight! Lamia Scale, Chelia Blendy! Fairy Tail Team A, Lucy Heartfilia! Fairy Tail Team B, Juvia Lockser! And SaberTooth's Minerva Orlando!"

The crowds roared more than ever at the announcement of the last contestant, Minerva. Frea's eyes narrowed as she watched Minerva step out onto the field, and she turned around to face the Arena, Chase's eyes narrowed at Minerva as well.

"Moon." Frea didn't look away from the Arena as she said her Exceed partner's name. "Wake up, the competition's about to start." Frea murmured and Moon shifted as she sleepily climbed out of Frea's hood, and jumped down to sit on the stone railing in front of Frea.

"In the Navel Battle all participants will try to knock each other out of the sphere! A participant automatically loses when they leave the sphere and the last person remaining will be the winner, in the event there are still two people left in the match, a five-minute time limit will be given so that both can compete for victory! If someone is knocked out within the five minutes, they are automatically put into last place!" The announcer explained the competition.

The match began shortly after that, and despite all the cheering going on by everyone in Fairy Tail, two people stayed absolutely silent. Frea and Chase were watching the competition with narrowed eyes and neutral expressions, both arms crossed over their chests. Almost immediately Lucy had called forth Aquarius, and now Juvia was having a battle with the water spirit. They were in a dead-lock.

In the midst of Lucy and Juvia's fighting, Rocker was knocked from the water by Jenny, and they other Mages within the water began to go after each other. Aquarius left, explaining something about a date, and Lucy only managed to save herself from being knocked from the water with the help of Aries and Virgo. Juvia's water attack knocked Chelia, Jenny and Risley out of the water.