Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting

Chapter 41

Celestial Meeting

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea froze at the words, Solana wanted her to beat him...

Frea forced herself to stand up, head hanging and bangs over shadowing her face.

"Beat me?" The Black Chimera guild Master murmured, before he burst out in booming laughter. "A puny Fairy Tail weakling is going to beat me?!" He laughed.

"Enough!" Frea snapped, and the Master's laughter faded. "I'm done with you insulting Fairy Tail, and I'm done with your actions. It's your own fault your Guild was arrested, if you hadn't turned dark in the first place, if you weren't a Dark Guild none of it would have happened!" She growled and looked up at him, eyes narrowed in fury.

"You can't blame Solana for your own stupid decision! And making her pay for it, that's Bull-Shit!" Frea's fists clenched as we magic grew along with her anger. "I hope your ready, because I'm going to beat the crap out of you." She growled lowly and the Guild Master stiffened a little.

Frea took a deep breath and lunged forward, pushing herself to go faster than she had been going. In seconds she was in front of him,

"Energy Dragon Claws!" She sliced down and hit his sword as he brought it up to block, and her fingers easily sliced through it. She clenched her other fist, "Energy Dragon Iron Fist!" Her fist connected with his stomach and he was thrown backward out of the hall, where he managed to land on his feet.

"Black Wind Gale Force!" Frea crossed her arms in front of her, placing a silver shield between herself and the attack. She was pushed back quite a ways from the force of the hit until she was all the way in the center of the building again.

As soon as she felt the pressure disappear from her shield, she let it drop and leaned back to suck in air.

"Energy Dragon Roar!" She yelled as her attack spiraled out toward the Master who was running toward her. She dropped down into a crouch and placed her open hands on the floor, eyes narrowing as she waited for a reappearance of the Dark Guild Master.

The second she saw him again, she frowned when he came at her once more.

"Energy Trap!" She hissed and the magic circle appeared under her feet. As soon as the Master stepped into her trap he was thrown back by a large explosive force and she lunged toward as he began to fall back toward the floor. Jumping to get just above him she held her arms out in front of her,

"Energy Beam!" The dim building was lit up with a flash of silver light as a column of her magic streamed down and hit him in the chest, propelling him down into the floor. Frea landed neatly and panted a little.

She was standing at the very edge of the large crater that had been created in the floor. She glared down at the figure of the of the Black Chimera Guild master as he lay in the bottom of it, the force of her hit had sent him down into the floor at least ten feet.

She paused a moment to make sure he didn't get up again, before whipping around and racing over to where Solana was laying motionless in a growing pool of blood.

She stared in complete shock at the pale and hardly breathing Sun Dragon. Solana didn't even seem to be conscious, and she was worried that she was losing to much blood.

She settled down to sit on her feet as she took a deep breath and settled her hands over Solana. Her magic appeared around her hands and she slowly began to pour it into Solana's body.