Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire

Chapter 47

Lumen Histoire

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"The Final Match of the Day will be between Lamia Scale's Chelia Blendy, and Fairy Tail Team A's Wendy Marvell!" The announcement rang out over the Arena and Frea's eyes trained in to Wendy who was looking determined.

"Good luck, Wendy..." Frea murmured as she watched the small Dragon Slayer step out into the field as Chelia stepped out opposite of her.

"Go Wendy!" Carla and Happy shouted with a few other people in the Guild. Moon was standing beside Lily, both Exceeds had their arms crossed over their chests. Lily glanced Moon's way,

"I'm PantherLily." Lily introduced himself as he unhooked his paws to shake Moon's. Moon shook his paw and smiled.

"Your Gajeel's partner," she murmured and took her paw away. "Your also from Extalia..." Moon muttered and Frea sighed silently, Moon wasn't fond of Extalia...

Moon glanced away to look at Happy and Carla. "Your Carla, partner to Wendy." Moon murmured as she gestured got the other female Exceed. "And your Happy, partner to Natsu." Moon said as she pointed toward the blue Exceed.

"How did you know all of that?" Carla asked and Moon shrugged.

"I scanned Lily's memories." She replied. "But I only scanned for names and relations. I didn't dig any deeper than that, its rude." Moon explained.

Frea looked away from the four Exceeds as she looked back to the Arena where Wendy's fight was about to start.

"You have thirty minutes, begin!" The pumpkin man announced as he bounce away from the two wizards in the arena to give them space. The four Exceeds had been talking, but went quiet when the match began.

"Does anyone know what type of Magic this Chelia kid uses?" Macao asked and Frea's eyes narrowed as she fixed her silver gaze on Chelia.

"Yes." Frea murmured and as could feel everyone's eyes turn to her. Chelia launched forward and everyone stared in shock as black wind rushed out toward Wendy, who barely dodged it in time before sending out her own attack.

"That's wind magic..." Carla murmured. Frea's eyes closed as she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed.

"It's Sky God Slayer Magic." Frea murmured.

"Your not serious?" Lily asked and Frea nodded.

"I'm very serious, you can tell too, can't you kid?" Frea asked without opening her eyes.

"Yeah, definitely. It's Sky Magic like Wendy's, but its God Slayer Magic like that Zancrow guy back with Grimoire Heart." Chase answered.

Frea stood there with her eyes closed as she listened to everything going on around her. The crowds were cheering, and she could hear the two girls fighting down in the arena. What she didn't like is feeling the magical presence of something like Zeref somewhere in the Arena.

Jellal was right, there was something like Zeref in the city, but she could tell it was different from Zeref himself. But who the hell is it?

The other thing that was bothering her was what Ivan said, what he was looking for.

"Lumen Histoire, Fairy Tail's ultimate secret, Fairy Tail's darkness.."

Lumen Histoire...