Chapter 16- Troublemaker

Chapter 16

Troublemaker

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Come on kid, pack up your stuff, we're heading back." Frea murmured as she waited patiently for Chase to wake up. The sun had not yet risen, and the mountain was dim and cool. He sat up and linked the sleep from eyes, looking up at her in surprise.

"We're... Heading Back?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yep, its time to go." She murmured. Chase nodded and began to pack up hi stuff, and rolled up his sleeping bag before strapping it to his bag and throwing his bag on his shoulders. She lead the way down the steep and rocky side of the mountain with Chase following close behind.

"What made you decide to leave?" Chase asked.

"There isn't a whole lot more I can teach you. The rest is up to you to keep up with your own training from now on." Frea explained. "I'll still be around to help you out if you need it, but your pretty strong already." She smiled at him as she glanced over her shoulder. They continued on as the sun began to rise and they made their way down the mountain. As the second hour passed, Chase spoke up.

"You gonna miss the mountain, Teach?" He asked. Frea paused,

"Yes, but we've spent a long time here, I'll be ok." She told him truthfully but gave him a smile. "But it'll feel good to see the Guys back at the Guild again." She told him and he nodded, smiling a little.

"Think Jynx knows we left?" Chase asked and Frea nodded.

"I'm pretty sure she knows." Frea replied and jumped down the last stretch of slope to land in the grass of the forest at the bottom of the mountain. As she lead him through the trees, he noticed she headed in a different direction than the one they had taken to get there. He caught up to her shoulder and glanced her way.

"Why are we going this way?"

"We're going to be spending the night in an inn this time, no need to sleep outside again." She told him with a smile and his jaw dropped.

"There was an INN?!" He yelled and she smirked.

"Yeah, but we didn't stay in it on the way here because you needed to toughen up. But now that training is over, we'll stay there once night falls." She chuckled and he gave her an annoyed look.

"That is so unfair Teach!" He complained and she shook her head, still smiling.

"Stop complaining, we still have to walk there, so hurry up." She told him as she quickened her pace. He grumbled under his breath and caught up with her.

.:+:.

They left the forest at the base of the mountain behind, the desert, and the forest on the other side of the desert until their feet hit a well worn road through the forest. They had spent the entire day in silence, and Frea could tell that Chase was a little miffed at her. By the time the sun had sunk below the trees, a small inn came into view and they headed inside. They headed up to their room and dropped their stuff, and despite her reluctance, Chase managed to convince Frea to go down to the bar for a little.

They sat down beside each other and Chase ordered ale while Frea ordered a soda. Chase glanced between his teachers soda and her, blinking in confusion.

"Why a soda, Teach?" He asked and she glanced his way, sipping on her soda.

"I don't drink anything with alcohol in it." She explained and he tilted his head.