Chapter 6- Chatting

Chapter 6

Chatting

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea silently listened to the girls seated around her talk and laugh. She was only half-listening though, her mind was drifting off to think about other things. Rent was due soon, and she had been sitting there at the Guild for the week since the mission in Jogenen, she should probably go on a job. Though she didn't need to, she had enough Money saved up to cover rent no problem, anyway. It was more of a way to get moving and do something, she was starting to get bored.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't hear Mirajane as the white-haired Mage asked her a question. Frea blinked a few times,

"Sorry, what?" Frea murmured and Mira smiled.

"Is there anybody in particular you might like?" Mira asked and Frea blinked in surprise. She was aware all attention was on her now, as the rest of the girls waited for her answer. She was seated at a table with Mira, Levy, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, Lisanna, Juvia, Cana, and Evergreen. She was slightly surprised at the question, Mira had never asked her it before.

Frea stayed silent for a minute as she tried to come up with an answer. She had never even thought about it before... why should she? Her life was busy enough, no need to throw Love in their to make life even harder. Even if she was willing to consider finding love, she didn't have anybody that came to mind. Sure, there were plenty of guys at the Guild, but she pretty much considered all of them her friends, or in a few cases, her brothers.

Frea shook her head at the woman, "Sorry, but no. I've never even considered it." Frea answered truthfully and they all frowned a little at her answer.

"Really? You sure?" Cana asked and Frea nodded.

"Yep, I'm sure. Why are you asking anyway?" Frea asked and they just stared.

"Why?" They echoed.

"Yeah, why?" Frea asked, she was becoming slightly confused.

"We just wanna know, you gotta like somebody sometime." Lucy replied.

"Juvia agrees." Juvia spoke up and the rest of them nodded. Frea cast her silver gaze over all of them, why were they suddenly so interested? They had never been interested in this topic with her before.

"Umm... ok..." Frea murmured and looked away, as the rest of the girls went back to talking about something else. Frea leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. The woman had started up a conversation about clothes or something, and she couldn't be less interested in that topic. So she blocked the talking out, and let her senses wander around the guild. She could get a pretty good picture of where everyone was within the guild, simply because she could feel their Energy all around her.

She didn't have to think to hard about who the Energy Signature's belonged too, having become fairly familiar with all of them from being in Fairy Tail for so long. Her head tilted a little and she kept her eyes closed as she felt two different Energy Signature's appear in the guild. They weren't familiar, but she didn't get an evil feeling from the two. Frea opened her eyes a little and glanced up toward the balcony on the second floor hanging over the bar. She stiffened ever so slightly and narrowed her eyes a little. There by the railing, were two very faint clouds of energy, one was a pale shimmering gold, while the other was also very pale, but it was a darker hue of purple and black.

She blinked a few times, just to make sure she wasn't imagining it. But they were there, hardly visible if you weren't looking. Frea simply stared for a few moments, she wasn't exactly sure what it was. But she didn't become wary of it, as she had noticed earlier, the two Energy's weren't evil in feeling, at least not as far as she could tell. She blinked again, and the two were suddenly gone, along with the feeling of their presence. Frea glanced away from the second floor and swept her silver gaze over the hall.

She was confused as to why they had appeared in Fairy Tail, and what in the world it could have been. She shook the questions away, she didn't feel like getting into it at the moment.

If the Energy Signatures showed up again, she would decide to look into it then. But because she hadn't felt an evil presence when they had been here, she didn't really see any reason to worry about it.