Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest

Chapter 35

Brawl-Fest

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

The next week passed by and the entire time Frea hadn't shown up at the Guild Hall. At first a few people had just assumed she had taken a job, but neither Mira, Kinana, or Macao had approved of her taking a one. But Macao had explained that she had showed up early at the Guild at the beginning of the week and told him she might be gone for a while, but she never gave an explanation as to why.

Laki and Chase had come back to the Guild half-way through the week.

Natsu's Mission with Lucy and those who he tagged along to capture Velveno had gone ok, though they hadn't gotten paid because Velveno had been allowed to propose to the Counts daughter during the mission. Natsu had even completed a mission with Wendy, Happy, Carla and Lucy to deliver some gold to a client.

Natsu kicked the Guild doors open, toothy grin spread across his face with fire blazing up around him.

"Who wants to fight?!" He yelled but everyone in the hall shook their heads. The only people present today were Bisca, Alzack, Macao, Wakaba, Kinana, Chase, Erza and Sam. Wendy, Happy, Carla and Lucy walked up behind Natsu with exasperated sighs.

"Do you always have to fight?" Lucy grumbled. Natsu looked over his shoulder at her,

"But I'm bored!" He complained and Lucy simply shook her head and walked past him toward the bar. Natsu glanced over toward Chase who was talking with Kinana, "Frea not back yet?" He called over to the Energy Mage.

Chase glanced over his shoulder at Natsu and shook his head.

"Nope, she might be gone for awhile yet." He told Natsu before looking back at Kinana.

Natsu frowned, "Aww man, she would have fought with me.." Natsu grumbled.

"How about we go fishing Natsu?" Happy suggested as he floated around his partners head. Natsu grinned at the idea and spun around sprinting out of the hall.

"Good Idea! Lets go Happy!" Natsu yelled.

"Aye sir!"

.:+:.

Frea let out a heavy sigh as she closed the book and let her head fall back against the tree she was sitting under. She looked up at the leaves of the trees above her and she frowned. The book was proving very hard to read, and Jynx was right when she had said the entire thing would be in the Dragon Language.

The small snippets of the Language she had heard Chaitanya use when she was younger weren't helping much. She only knew the simple things, like words 'Energy', 'Magic', 'Mage', and a few other things. She had only skimmed over the first few pages, and the writing was so old the ink had faded and in some places she couldn't read it at all.

She was sitting under a tree in the forest not far from the Guild Hall. She had been expecting to be trying to figure this book out for a few days, hopefully getting something out of it. That was the reason she had told Macao she probably wouldn't be around for awhile, but she hadn't gotten far due to some interruption from the Council.

She let out another sigh at the thought, they had sent one of their members to collect her on the third day of that week, and she had been brought to the headquarters to answer questions.

The only reason she had been summoned was to answer the questions the Council had about past things like Senna and Winter and Shadow. She honestly didn't see why they were asking now of all times, it had been a good eight years since all of that, though it felt shorter to her.