Chapter 59- Rified

Chapter 59

Rified

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Tension was crackling between the two as Frea kept on glaring at the man standing in front of her. He just slowly turned to face them, a small smile creasing his lips, and he let out another small chuckle. His dark brown hair was sticking up a little at the front, and was cut short so the ends barely touched his ears. His bright blue gaze showed nothing but serene calm, and he tilted his head at the two.

"What? I'm not allowed to visit an old friend?" The man known as Rified questioned. Frea frowned a little more at the answer.

"I wouldn't say we're friends.." She growled at him and he shrugged a little, still smiling softly.

"After what happened, I'm not surprised you feel that way." He answered calmly, "And I won't blame you for being angry with me." Moon switched her gaze between Rified and Frea, completely lost as to what the two were talking about. Who the hell was this Guy? And what sort of history did he have with Frea?

Moon had never even heard his name mentioned, and from the select memories she had scanned over the last few days, no one with the name 'Rified' had showed up. Anywhere, at least not as far as she had looked.

Rified's blue gaze slowly switched from Frea, to Moon, and he smiled a little more when he saw that confused look on her face. Letting out another small chuckle, he looked away and closed his eyes. "Might as well just search my memories already, cat, I can tell your dying to." Rified murmured and Moon blinked in shock.

How in the hell does he know...?

"No point being here if you don't know what happened." He pointed out, and Moon narrowed her eyes at him, before deciding she just ought to scan his memories.

The images that flashed before her eyes, did not leave a good impression on her about the man...

Frea's POV

Frea was aware of Magic Power rising off of Moon as she used her Magic on Rified, but she didn't care at the moment. She was too focused on watching him, just to make sure he didn't try anything.

It made her wary, he wasn't someone she liked, and she didn't like the fact that he had known Moon could use Memory Magic. But, she could tell there was something different about him, the way he was acting. He was calm, collected. And she wasn't getting any Negative feelings from him.

"What do you want?" Frea asked lowly, not letting her guard down for a minute with him.

"I wanted to talk to you." Rified answered coolly. She narrowed her eyes at him, not sure what to make of his appearance. She walked toward him slowly and stopped a little bit in front of him, body tense and eyes narrowed.

"So your the one that put that Magic in the sky?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I had a feeling you'd try to find out where it came from." He told her. "Its a sort of Magic that's usually used for messages, because it can be used to only allow one person to see it." He explained. Frea wasn't surprised, no one else in the Guild had seen it, she had been the only one, and know she knew why. Rified had been trying to get her attention.

"Why do you seem so... Different?" She asked slowly and he smiled a little at the question.

"Well, six years in prison will do that to a person." He chuckled and she blinked in surprise.