Chapter 34- A Book?

Chapter 34

A Book?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

As the next few days went by, everyone seemed to be in a great mood, well, that was until they were informed of the money problem.

Frea let out a heavy sigh when she realized she hadn't been paying rent in seven years, though it didn't matter much considering Fairy Tail had put that rent on hold.

Cana and Gildarts had left the day before along with Master Makarov, and Laxus had disappeared all together after the party in the hall. They had been visited by Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus they day after they came back.

Everybody had changed so much over the seven years, she had only found out yesterday that Bisca and Alzack had gotten married and they had a daughter. And Lucy had come back to the Guild to explain that her father had died while she had been missing, and Master had gone with Mira and Erza to knock some sense into Twilight Ogre's master.

She glanced sideways at the nearly empty request board, there weren't really any high paying jobs to do... Though she didn't need to go, she had enough Money saved up that rent was paid no problem, it was more of something to get moving. But the thought of leaving for a job made a sort of weight drop in her chest, she felt like there was something urging her not to leave Magnolia.

She blinked in surprise when she finally noticed that she hadn't seen Chase that morning, where is he?

"Hey Kinana." Frea murmured as the young waitress passed. Kinana stopped beside her,

"What is it?" She asked.

"Where's Chase?" She asked.

"Oh, I think he went on a job with Laki." Kinana replied. Frea nodded a little,

"Alright, thanks." She murmured and Kinana walked away. She crossed her arms over her chest and her eyes closed half-way, the Guild was fairly silent. It was a little early, so many people might not be here yet, but she suspected a few of them were out on jobs.

Cana and Gildarts, she was fairly sure those two were out on a job. And now she knew that Chase and Laki were gone too...

She listened quietly to Natsu talk with Lucy about some job at Balsamico Palace, where they would need to capture a criminal named Velveno. Macao glanced over as he heard the two talking and he stood up.

"That's where the Mage Ball is being held." Macao told them.

"Mage Ball?" Lucy and Natsu echoed.

"It's a special Ball held every seven years where only Wizards can attend." Macao explained. Lucy jumped a little and smiled widely,

"That's sounds fun! This will be a good job for us!" Lucy exclaimed as she grabbed onto Natsu's scarf and started pulling him out of the Guild Hall. "But if we're going to a Ball we'll need to practice dancing."

Frea smiled a little as she got to her feet and slowly followed the two out the front doors, this she had to see. Natsu learning to dance? That was sure to be funny.

She took a seat on some small wooden bleachers beside Romeo who had come out to watch too.

Lucy and Natsu locked their hands together and Frea heard Lucy telling Natsu what to do as they started moving back and forth. She smiled at the sight, Natsu didn't look very excited and she winced when e stepped on Lucy's foot and she chuckled a little.