Chapter 63- Lord of Death

Chapter 63

Lord of Death

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Rified looked back and forth at Frea, quirking an eyebrow as they raced along. The city was already pretty destroyed, and they were dodging in and out of the destroyed buildings and streets, occasionally quickly knocking away any of the smaller Dragon's that came across their path. They did pass a few of the other Wizards fighting in the city, but Frea never slowed down as she kept running, eyes fixed on a path ahead. She seemed to know exactly where she was going, an he sighed silently.

They were going after a Dragon, and he had already seen how powerful Atlas Flame was. But Frea... She had managed to amaze him... Everyone had seemed to freeze when Atlas Flame first showed up, and the only one who had thought of anything to do, had been her.

She had put up that massive shield in seconds, and even more amazingly, she had kept it up as it was being hit with Atlas Flame's attack.

I can't believe she actually blocked it... She saved all our asses... And she's going after another Dragon now...

He sweatdropped a little and looked away from her, correction, they were going after a Dragon, though Frea seemed fairly sure she would be the only one fight against it. Though... He was a little confused as to who she had been talking to, not to long ago... The Gajeel fellow too... All of Fairy Tail actually.

They had seemed to he talking to someone who wasn't there, but he shook his head at the thought, he didn't have time to figure it out right now.

He slowed down as Frea came to a stop in a rather deserted part of the city after a close to fifteen minutes of running, her silver eyes sweeping over the ruin around them. He became wary, he could feel it, and he sweatdropped to realize this is what she had been looking for.

It was powerful, huge, lets face it, he wasn't an Energy Mage, and even he was feeling it, and he knew what it was.

There was a Dragon around here, but what shocked him the most, was the familiar Magic that he could feel around them. It was his Magic, well, Death Magic to be more precise...

"Hehe..." Low, deep chuckling caused them all to straighten up and look around carefully. "Perogh... Perogh... Zi oghk ginre whun da ze..." His eyes narrowed in confusion, and he looked to Frea, who sweatdropped a little, looking to be deep in thought.

He hadn't ever heard anything speak in that language before, and Moon was looking rather confused to, but the Exceed's eyes shifted to Frea too, as if she was waiting for the Dragon Slayer to say something.

"Ginre... Ginre...?" Frea murmured under her breath, so low he almost didn't catch it. Her eyes widened and she sweatdropped a bit more, before narrowing her eyes. She peered up into the night sky, and he looked up to, blinking upon seeing the mass of dark shadow sweeping through the air silently, circling above their heads.

"We're not here to become your next meal." Frea growled up at the mass. Rified stared at her, had she somehow known what that Dragon had said...?

Again the low chuckling could be heard, and the mass of dark shadow swooped down toward the ground in front of them. It was huge, and it materialized as soon as it got close to the ground. All three of them stiffened at what appeared.

This is going to be much harder than she might have thought...

Before them, a huge Dragon materialized from the mass of shadow, standing at least half-a-story higher than Atlas Flame, with scales a pure black color. The Dragon's muscles rippled under its scaly skin, and its massive claws dug into the destroyed street under it. It's tail stretched out behind it, the top littered with black razor sharp spikes.