Chapter 27- Save You

Chapter 27

Save you

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Laxus began to fight Hades, throwing Lightning encased fists every which way as the two fought at rather high speeds. The two weren't fighting for more than ten minutes before the entire ship began to be destroyed.

Frea had fallen silent, head hanging low and shadow passed over her face. She didn't move from her position of sitting on the floor, didn't even shift at the loud fighting going on around her. Blood was dripping onto the floor around her, from the shot in her shoulder and the wound on her side, where the crimson liquid had soaked through the bandages already there.

Natsu struggled to sit up, until he managed to drag himself closer to Frea and placed a trembling hand on her shoulder.

"Frea?" He asked, wincing as he moved. She didn't answer and his onyx eyes glittered with worry. "Frea, answer me!" He growled.

"Shut up for a little..." She hissed under her breath, wincing harshly.

He flinched at her icy yet weary tone, he could tell she was hurt, badly. And her silence only made him worry more, Frea's taken a whole lot of damage before... But could she really handle a direct hit from a spell as powerful as the one Hades had sent at her?

His heart skipped a beat as she took in a raspy breath, and started coughing harshly, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth. Her battered body racked with the coughing, and when she was done her hand fell into her lap, and she started panting, breaths shallow and ragged as if it hurt to just breath. His eyes were brought down to stare at her hand, it was covered in blood... she was coughing up blood.

"Dont worry about me Natsu..." Frea whispered before he could say anything, and his mouth closed again.

She fell silent again, and this time so did Natsu, his eyes locked on to the fight between Laxus and Hades. Natsu stiffened as Laxus was caught in the center of a spell, and even from here he could hear Laxus yell 'crap!'.

"Scatter and Fall!" Hades yelled, and Laxus was engulfed in the dark light of Hades' spell. The surrounding Fairy Tail Mages were hit by a wave of force that spiraled out from Hades attack, and they were blown backward, landing hard and sliding back on the floor. Natsu was knocked away from Frea, and they were all separated from one another to land in different places of the room.

Frea slid back on the floor on her side, eyes shut tight, and fangs clamped down as she resisted the urge to yell out in pain as she hit the floor again. One of her silver eyes cracked open, trying to see if Laxus was still standing.

"All who are hit by that spell, lose all power in their limbs, and it is impossible for them to move at all." Hades said, "Even if you defend against it, your Magic Power will be wiped out."

Lightning flashed out from the dark cloud that had risen, and in an instant Laxus had hit Hades from behind with a powerful kick, sending the older man forward so he hit the floor. "That power was from one leg, I have another one, and two arms." Laxus growled as he came to a stand still behind Hades. "I have my head and my entire body. If I attack with all of them at once, we're not talking two or three times stronger..." Lightning began to crackle around his body again.

Hades got to his feet and faced Laxus, "Wanna try me?" Laxus growled.

"Nice speech." Hades answered. "Is this the confidence of youth? But youth is not what is needed to walk the path of Magic. Youth is.." The two launched forward, both fists clenched and blazing with their own Magic. "Nonsense!"