Chapter 37- Three Months

Chapter 37

Three Months

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea headed south of Fiore, arms hooked behind her back and eyes halfway closed as she left the town behind. She was on her way to do a Training/ Job trip. She still wasn't decided on whether or not she wanted to give the Grand Magic Games a shot, but she did need to train and get stronger if she wanted any hope of beating Laxus once the two of them got around to their re-match. She hated to admit it, but if the Lightning Idiot was training for the games, she needed to train so they could stay on the same level.

This was the perfect way to get stronger, and make some serious money. There had been a Job request sitting on the board for awhile now because nobody wanted to take it. All she had to do was track down a Dark Mage and turn them into the Magic Council. The reward was 900,000 Jewel because the Dark Wizard had been wanted for awhile now.

It may make things harder considering there was no information on the Dark Wizard, other than it was a young woman who went by the name of 'Sun Eater'. She had three months to train, and capture her target.

The last known location of Sun Eater had been in the south woodland and mountains, so that's where she was headed. She had her bag strapped to her back, where she had the 'Energy Magic' book and other supplies stored. The bag seemed small on the outside, but it was magically enchanted to hold more than it would seem possible. While she could easily send the book back and forth between her room and Fairy Hills, she wasn't sure how far her powers could send it, if she was far away from Magnolia.

Jynx hadn't showed up since she had received the book, and she was becoming extremely frustrated with it. It was harder than hell to try and read that damn book!

She let out a heavy sigh and shook her head, if only she could remember everything Chaitanya had said in the Dragon Language, maybe she would have an easier time reading it. She had originally thought of asking Levy to help her out, but she had come to figure out that wouldn't work. Before everyone went off to train, she had been sitting in the Guild Hall and reading the book, every time somebody like Natsu or Gray tried to read the book over her shoulder, the old book slammed shut so they couldn't see it. With that in mind, she was fairly sure Levy wouldn't be able to open or read the book.

After that, she had decided it would be better not to try reading it in the Guild Hall, all of those idiots were way to curious about everything...

.:+:.

Frea spent the next week constantly making her way toward the southern woodland, on occasion she would stop and spend an hour or two looking her book over, or she would take a break and battle with Vulcan or other lesser monsters once she got bored. She perked up when the southern woodland came into view and she came to halt, eye-brow quirking.

Trees could be seen flying over the top of the woodland, and the ground shook as constant vibrations were sent through it. She could hear the unmistakable sound of destruction and the trees never stopped being thrown into the air. She blinked in surprise,

Damn... is that really who I'm trying to find? If it is, why the hell are they tearing everything up?

She stared to walk forward slowly, passing under the trees, senses on high alert. She instinctively clenched her fists and let her magic wrap around them, ready for an attack. But she didn't find anybody as she drew nearer and nearer to the center of the forest, and the sound of destruction grew louder.