Chapter 39- Training With These Two?

Chapter 39

Training With These Two?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea smirked as she dodged another one of Solana's attacks, and landed a blow on the red-heads shoulder, causing the Sun Dragon Slayer to stumble. They were surrounded by pine trees, and the ground was littered with pine needles. Frea was in the middle of a brawl with Solana, the Sun Dragon Slayer had actually suggested brawling with her, so that she could work on her fighting skills. And Frea had to admit,

Solana was an amazing fighter.

She hadn't had this good of a brawl since her last fight Chase up on her mountain, and at the time the two of them had been going all out. Solana was fast, clever and strong. Extremely strong. Solana could very possibly have more Physical Power than Frea did, though Frea would probably outmatch her when it came to Magical Strength. Though she accredited the fact that Solana seemed to use her fists more often than her magic, because the red-head was trying to not overdo it, especially after she had explained to Frea about her heart.

But even that didn't seem to hinder the young woman very much, and Frea thoroughly enjoyed the matches she had with Solana, and she could see Solana enjoyed fighting with her too. Over the course of their traveling together, Frea was getting to know Solana more. The Sun Dragon was very kind, sometimes shy, and modest person. The thing that got Frea the most, was whenever they had come across say a group of bandits, or monsters, was how fast Solana's attitude changed. She was fierce, blunt, and even at times a little scary.

She had also found out that Solana had met Natsu and Happy when she was six, and they had visited her for years after that. With all of those years growing up, plus the seven that most of Fairy Tail had disappeared, that would make Solana about 18-19 now. Though Frea had promised herself to hit Natsu when she saw him next, how in the hell could he have never mentioned his visits to Solana all this time she had known him?! Was he really just that dense?!

Frea dusked under a kick from Solana and winced slightly when she wasn't fast enough to doge the Sun Dragon's clenched fist, and it made contact with her stomach. Frea quickly jumped backward to get out of Solana's reach, and she took a deep breath. Her silver gaze locked with Solana's green one and they both smiled.

"Your a pretty good fighter, Frea." Solana told her and Frea smiled a little more.

"I could say the same of you." Frea replied and Solana smiled sheepishly at the comment.

"Oh really? I'm not that good..." Solana mumbled.

"Better hand-to-hand fighter than me." Frea told her, "I'm definitely planning on learning a lot from you." She replied truthfully and Solana smiled a little more. It was true, she didn't know how Solana had learned to fight, but the red-head was definitely a level or two higher than Frea at hand-to-hand combat. And hopefully by the end of all of this, she would have gotton so good, she could really go at it with Solana.

She also hoped the extra fighting training would her with other fights too, ones against people like a certain Lightning Idiot she knew.

Frea often found it hard to beat her when they decided to brawl against each other. Solana was amazing to be honest, and Frea had a hard time believing she had never had a teacher. It was odd, but she had a weird feeling that Second Generation Dragon Slayers were far from lower level Dragon Slayers like some people believed.