Chapter 31- How You Knew

Chapter 31

How You knew

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Listen up everyone, I have an important announcement for you all!" Master called out from where he stood atop a stack of wooden boxes. All of the Fairy Tail Mages stood beneath them. His gaze passed over everyone one, and he sighed. "I have decided to Cancel the Exams this year." He announced.
Gray, Gajeel, Natsu and Elfman roared with protest.

"Why?!"

"What am I to do? So much has happened..." Master murmured.

"A Member of the Magic Council infiltrated the Guild, and Grimoire Heart showed up." Mira murmured from where she was glancing down at a clip-board with a pen in hand, Master nodded.

"A Man knows when its time to give up..." Elfman sighed.

"Aww MAN! I really thought I would be an S-Class this year!" Gray muttered.

"Don't worry Gray! Juvia is sire you'll become S-Class next year!' Juvia encouraged.

"I guess we don't have any choice..." Levy murmured.

"Don't give up just like that!" Gajeel snapped at her.

"Don't get so worked up about it." Lily replied to his partner.

"I really don't see why you guys are so disappointed." Frea murmured, arms crossed over her chest.

"You should at least be a little disappointed!" They countered and she shook her head.

"Wait, Gray, Juvia, Elfman and Levy have all given up!" Natsu grinned. "I'll become S-Class!" Master shook his head,

"Alright, special test. If you can beat me Natsu, I'll make you S-Class." Master told him and Natsu grinned widely.

"All Right! I'm all fired up!" Natsu lunged forward, "Fist of the-"

In an instant Master's hand had grown to a larger size and smashed Natsu against a tree. "I...Give..." Natsu gasped out and Frea shook her head,
He should have known that was a bad idea...

The group of Mages began to break up, Cana and Lucy walked away together while Happy, Natsu and Gildarts left. Chase sat down with Lily, Gajeel and Levy. Frea walked toward a clearing and sat down beside a tree, with her back resting against the bark and propping her knees up, crossing her arms over her chest.

Resting her head against the tree, she closed her eyes, but not before noticing Laxus, Freed, Evergreen, Bickslow and Lisanna sitting in the clearing she was in. Laxus was pulling on Lisanna's cheeks and peering closer and closer at her.

"Oww... What are you doing?" Lisanna murmured.

"Making sure your the real thing." Laxus replied.

"Go easy, or I'll feel bad for her." Evergreen smiled. Frea tilted her head a little.

"How rude! Of course I'm the real thing!" Lisanna snapped back, words a little muffled as Frea guessed Laxus pulled her cheeks again.

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry." Laxus chuckled and Frea heard Lisanna's fist hit his open hand. "Just have to make sure, your supposed to he dead." He explained.

"I'm curious," Frea spoke up without opening her eyes. "How did you know I was the 'real thing' when we ran into each other up on the mountain?" She asked. "You never kept second guessing your judgment when you saw me, you seemed to believe I was actually me." She murmured.