Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived

Chapter 61

Victory Short Lived

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"What tension!"

The crowds roared to their hearts content as their attention turned away from the fight between Rogue and Gajeel, to the show down between three heavy hitters.

Frosch, Rogue's little Exceed partner had run out into the city and bravely stood between Gajeel and Rogue. Now the three of them were taking it easy, trying to catch their breath as their fight was announced over, and Fairy Tail one the point for Rogue's defeat.

The announcer was right when he commented on the tension between the three men, Orga, Laxus and Jura, who were all still as they stared each other down. Many of the people in the crowds were talking amongst themselves, most of them assuring the people around them, that Jura was going to win this fight hands down.

Jura was one of the Ten Saints, a strong and powerful Mage that was sure to be force to be reckoned with. Others were a bit more optimistic, Orga and Laxus were strong too, and they might have a chance. Though, not a lot of people believed it.

Frea interlocked her fingers with one another and rest her chin in her hands, resting her elbows on her thighs, as she looked down at the Screen showing the stand down between the three of them. This was sure to be an interesting fight, and she wanted to see very detail of it.

Orga and Laxus sweatdropped at the appearance of the Saint, but held their ground none the less. Jura smirked and looked over the two,

"Alright, Saint." Orga stepped forward and smirked arrogantly, lifting his hands to place them open palmed over one another as the SaberTooth man looked to Jura , who only smiled back and stayed silent. "I want your full power in this fight, no holding back."

Black Lightning began to spin and crackle in Orga's hands as he prepared his attack, and Laxus looked his way as if the man was crazy. "Lets see if you can block this Saint!" Orga smiled widely as his hands shot out toward Jura, power radiating of of him as his spell was about to be fired.

"Lightning God's Photon Sli-"

Orga was cut off as his face was smashed into the ground with such force, the large man was knocked unconscious, and the ground was destroyed where his face had made contact.

It had happened so fast, and it was so shocking that the crowds fell silent at once as all eyes widened. Jura had sprung forward in seconds and delivered the blow to Orga before the SaberTooth man even had any time to react. Laxus' eyes went wide at the action, and he sweatdropped a little more, this definitely did not look good for him and he knew it.

"I remembered your fight on the first day," Jura murmured as he straightened up and looked down at the unconscious form of Orga. "I ended the fight right away."

"Amazing! Jura took Orga down with one hit, Lamia Scale +1!" The announcer exclaimed, but the shock in his voice was evident.

Frea stiffened at what happened, sweatdropping a little and eyes growing wide.

Jura's gotten stronger...

Frea stayed silent as she looked back to the Screen, putting all her attention on the fight. She was faintly aware of Erza still facing off with Minerva, and Juvia fighting alongside Gray against Chelia and Lyon.

All of the fights were interesting, but the one against the Lightning Idiot and The Wizard Saint had gained her full attention. The odds were against Laxus, everyone thought he no chance against a Wizard Saint, they believed he would lose.