Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages

Chapter 28

Fairy Tail Mages

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

The room lit up with golden and flaming orange light as Natsu began his attack on Hades, who looked surprised to see the young Mages sudden transformation. Frea's shoulders shook as she panted, eyes closed and head handing as she kept herself up with her hands pressed against the floor and arms stiff. She was exhausted... The Heavens Light Spell, and the Ultimate Defense... they took up all of her Magic Power, and she couldn't find the strength to move.

Her body didn't ache as much and the pain in her chest had decreased a little, and the shot in her shoulder was just about gone, along with the persistent throbbing in the back of her head. The wound in her side had ceased bleeding, though it was still fairly deep and hurt like hell.

The Ultimate Defense spell... Now that spell she had never been sure about, Chaitanya had shown her it, but never actually taught Frea. I guess... I was just able to do it when I really need a powerful enough Defensive Spell.

"You idiot, why the hell did you block that spell? If you had gotten hit you would be dead, you see what it did to me..." Her eyes cracked open as she heard Laxus hiss the words behind her, and she smiled a little. She already knew his standing on the spell, he probably thought that anyone other than him, had it been Natsu, Erza, Gray, they probably would have been killed from the hit he had survived. He was probably right, but she survived that hit, didn't she?

"I said we would be even by the end of this... Didn't I?" She panted, voice low.

"It was still stupid to do... you could would have been killed by one hit of that spell..." He hissed and she chuckled a little, wincing soon after.

"That's not true." She replied softly, "I took a direct hit from the same spell." She murmured, glancing over her shoulder to see his eyes half-open, but still lit up with surprise. "I'm still alive, hurt mind you... but alive." She smiled and he let out a little huff as his eyes began to close.

"Whatever..." He sighed and fell silent. She looked away and her head hung from exhaustion, but she smiled anyway. When did Laxus change so much? There was no way he only came here to visit the Grave of Mavis... he must still care about the Guild, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Frea's eyes closed as the sounds of Natsu's fight began to fade, and her mind drifted off into a sub-conscious state...

.:+:.

At Camp-

Chase's POV

(Time's between the Ship Fighting and Camp fighting are off, the camp fighting scenes are on an earlier time stamp)

Chase let out a heavy sigh, arms crossed over his chest as his deep blue gaze swept over the area surrounding the camp. Levy and Freed were setting up runes here and there, while Lisanna sat under the shelter wrapping bandages around Elfman's arm. His eyes kept dodging back and forth as he watched the tree line, the disruption of the Energy all around had gone down since the tree fell, and their Magic Energy had stopped being drained. He could feel all of the close things, his Guild-mates, both injured and awake, animals, and still the ever present Magic rising up from the land itself.

Bickslow had disappeared somewhere with RustyRose on his back, and he honestly liked having the Seith Mage gone, his dolls were rather annoying. His eyes rested on said Mage as he came back, dolls floating around his head.