Chapter 42- Exceeds

Chapter 42

Exceeds

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Two dozen Rune Knights jumped down from the back of two Magic-Mobiles. They had come to a complete halt on top of a steep and sheer rocky Cliffside where they could see the large stone building of the Guild Hall of Black Chimera through the mist.

After the Magic anomaly over half of Fiore had seen the night before, they had been dispatched to investigate what was going on. Black Chimera had been under surveillance for a few months now, they were just waiting for legitimate evidence of their crimes.

They had been waiting for the first rays of morning light to sweep over Fiore before they engaged the enemy, and now they stood assembled at the door, weapons ready and waiting for their order to go in.

The building was silent as far as they could tell, Lahar and DoranBolt walked to the front of the Knights and paused. They glanced at each other and nodded slightly, before pushing the doors open quickly and stepping inside with their men following closely. As soon as they stepped inside, they came to a halt and their eyes widened.

Everything as in shambles, the stone floor cracked, turned to rubble, covered in dust and destroyed tables, chairs. Every single one of the Black Chimera Wizards were tied up in groups of four of five, all unconscious and slumped on the floor. The roof of the hall was blown apart along with a few of the walls.

They walked in cautiously and looked around, hardly believing their eyes. What the hell happened here last night?

"This isn't what I was expecting..." Lahar murmured and DoranBolt nodded stiffly. DoranBolt headed toward the center or the building where they both sweatdropped upon seeing a pool of dried blood on the ground, and looking down into the crater at the center, seeing the Black Chimera Guild Master at the bottom.

"Who could have done all this?" DoranBolt murmured as he headed away from Lahar. His eyes were fixed on a pile of rubble where he could see a book sitting on top with a piece of paper resting on the front. His eyes widened in surprise once he got closer and saw his name on the paper. Picking it up along with the book his eyes narrowed.

'DoranBolt,

This book contains the recorded, 'under the table' activity of Black Chimera. I believe the Council has been chasing a young Dragon Slayer known as 'Sun Eater'. There is also information in here, explaining that there is a mole within the council and that Dragon Slayer was framed, and has always been innocent. If there is any shred of dignity within the Council, you will clear her name and stop searching for her. I wouldn't trust these records with anyone but yourself, and Lahar. There is only one mole listed within these records, but I have a feeling you have more spies than you know about.

I'm sure your here to investigate the magic power coming from this location last night, and I will tell you know, don't go digging into it. It's not a threat to Fiore, or anyone in it. It was simply a favor for a friend.

I wont be writing my name, because I don't think its a good idea, though we aren't enemies. I hate questions, especially when things should really just be left unexplained. With this in mind, don't expect to get any answers out of Black Chimera when they wake up. A friend of mine made sure their memories were wiped of what happened last night.

Sorry if it drives you insane not knowing, but maybe someday, if I feel I should tell you, I will.

Watch your back DoranBolt, and make sure you aren't betrayed by anyone within the Council. You are one of the most trustworthy people in the council, and one of the very few... scratch that, your one of only two members I actually like, and feel I can trust. Lahar is the other, though I do trust you more. Be careful please.