Chapter 58- Turn Around!

Chapter 58

Turn Around!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

As the games progressed, Erza was still facing Kagura. Juvia was still going at it with Chelia, neither of them gaining the upper hand. Gajeel had run into Rogue, and Laxus had come across Orga.

Gajeel and Rogue were currently coming at each other steadily, both managing to hit the other, but they kept going.

Laxus seemed to be having fun, going at it with Orga. Black Lightning and Gold Lightning was crashing against each other as they fought, neither one of them gaining the upper hand as they fought on, fairly evenly matched.

Frea; she knew that Gajeel and Rogue were both strong, and she knew Orga and Laxus were the same way. But, she had faith that both of the Fairy Tail Wizards would win, even if the corwds watching the games had doubts.

Her attention went back to Erza's confrontation, it being a bit more interesting than any of the other fights going on at the moment.

"I guess its time to settle this." Erza murmured, gaze set steadily upon the Mermaid Heel Wizard standing before her. In an instant, Kagura launched forward, and Erza stiffened a little.

"I'll be going all out." Kagura warned in a dangerous tone,

"Exactly what I want!" Erza told her, sword coming up to block the swing from Kagura's Sheathed Sword. The force of the hit sent Erza backwards, and the red-head managed to flip, magic spiraling around her body, and Erza requiped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

"Heavens Wheel. ... Pentagram Sword!" The attack hit Kagura, but she quickly recovered and retaliated before Erza had a chance to defend herself.

"Strong form." Kagura muttered, dodging out of the way from Erza, and appearing above the Fairy Tail Mage.

"Adamantine Armor!"

"Slashing Form."

Frea's eyes went wide upon seeing the armor break and splinter as Kagura hit her again, to fast for even Erza to defend against.

"Now way!"

"Even Jupiter is afraid of that armor!" Sam exclaimed.

"That woman..." Vijeeter mumbled.

"She didn't even have time to take out the sword..." Warren murmured, sweatdropping at the realization.

Fairy Tail was astounded, that Armor was strong, really strong. No one would have ever believed that it could be broken like that.

"She's strong..." Master muttered.

"Flight Sonic Claw!" Erza launches at Kagura with amazing speed, and passed her, looking as if she got the Mermaid Heel woman. But Erza's yell of pain rang out cross the Arena, and she hit the floor, blood dripping from a cut in her side.

"She actually..." Nab breathed out.

"Got her?!" Sam finished for him.

"No way..." Chase hissed under his breath and Frea cast a quick glance his way.

The fight between the two of them... They were both strong, they were actually pretty even, from what Frea could tell. But there was no way in hell Kagura could be taking Erza down like this, and Frea narrowed her eyes in frustration at the redhead starting to sit up on the screen.