Chapter 54- History

Chapter 54

History

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

No One POV

Silence passed over the cavern as soon as Frea shouted the word, her voice even echoed off the walls a little. Her tone was cold and commanding, so much so that even the Dragon fell silent at the one spoken word. None of the Fairy Tail Mages knew what she had shouted, the phrase having been in some language some of them didn't even recognize, but a few of the present Dragon Slayers quickly realized it was the Dragon Language.

All Fairy Tail Mages were staring at Frea with their jaws dropped, too shocked at her actions to be able to fully piece it together. The Dragon went deathly quiet as it leaned its head down to peer closer at Frea, who didn't even move when it did so.

Frea and the Dragon simply stared each-other down for a moment, neither one of them moving and neither one of them doing anything but glaring at one another.

The people watching had to give Frea some credit though, she didn't even flinch or jump when the Dragon had appeared, unlike the rest of them had done.

Suddenly the Dragon lifted its head up as its lips drew into a smile and it started laughing.

Laughing

Everyone besides Frea and Wendy, who had her eyes closed as she kept the spell going, everyone else's jaws literally hit the floor at the action from the gigantic creature.

"I love seeing people's shocked faces!" The Dragon chuckled and they blinked as it used English for the first time since it appeared. "And you," The Dragon smirked and its head swooped down again, stopping inches from Frea's face.

The Energy Dragon Slayer simply crossed her arms over her chest and stayed silent, quirking an eyebrow at the Dragon.

"You have some guts, I'll give you that." It told Frea. "Its been a long time since anyone ever spoke to me like that." It chuckled more at the thought. "I am a little surprised to hear a human speak in my Language..." It grumbled.

"I know a little." Frea answered. "I just thought speaking in your language would earn a better reaction than if I had spoken to you in English."

The Dragon tilted its head and quirked an eyebrow, before he inhaled deeply and narrowed his eyes at Frea. "Your a Dragon Slayer," it murmured and Frea just stared right back without answering. "I'm interested in what would have driven you to speak to me in such a way? A tone like that could get you killed." The Dragon growled lowly and its teeth were shown a little as it drew his lips back some-what.

"Your mindless rambling was making my headache worse." Frea answered calmly. "I don't care if you are a Dragon," Frea muttered and took a step toward the Dragon, looking calm but her eyes were narrowed. "I would use such a 'tone', as you put it, no matter the circumstances, and no matter the one I was talking to. I could have said something worse and would not have cared."

The Dragon blinked at her answer and everyone sweatdropped around her. Was she seriously trying to push her luck with this Dragon?!

They had all been frozen in place since Frea had shouted, not knowing what exactly it was she had said. Though they were fairly shocked to see her conversing with the Dragon in such a way; and a little put off by her attitude toward the Massive Creature.