Chapter 26- You're Late

Chapter 26

You're Late

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea turned around to face everyone as they got their feet, Natsu was fidgeting, he's so damn impatient...

"Bickslow and I will stay here with Levy and Lisanna." Freed explained. "I will set runes up around the camp, and Levy can help me with them." He explained.

"I'll stick around too, you might need help of Grimiore Heart attacks again." Chase offered and Freed nodded at him.

"I'll go find Hades with Lucy and Happy." Natsu told them.

"I'll come with you." Wendy told him, "I can provide Back Up." Natsu nodded at the little Dragon Slayer.

"I'm going with you Natsu." Frea told him and he smirked.

"Good." He gave her a toothy grin.

"T-Team Exceed will move out too." Lily stammered and the other two Exceed's nodded at the team that would be finding Hades.

"That's two teams." Levy said. "Everybody please be safe!" She told the Offensive Team and they nodded at her.

They began to head away and Frea glanced back and forth at the lightning cracking over head as she followed Natsu toward the shores of the Island. Since the Tree had fallen, the interference with her Energy Senses had decreased quite a bit.

She was getting a strange feeling as she followed the group...

No One POV

The group had to stop when they came across a very beaten up Erza, and the red-head quickly explained what had happened to her. Erza didn't miss the knowing smile Frea gave her when she mentioned the part where it felt as if everyone's Magic Energy in the Guild, had suddenly flowed into her.

The group headed off again, and stopped once more when all three Dragon Slayers came to a halt, noses twitching.

"What can you smell?" Erza asked.

"Blood." Frea murmured.

"Fairy Tail..." Wendy murmured.

"Gray." Natsu murmured as he quickly veered off course, with Frea and Wendy not far behind.

The three halted upon seeing Gray leaning against a tree, blood staining his shirt from a slash in his side, the shirt had been tied around his waist to try to stop the bleeding. Lucy stopped beside the three and the group of Exceeds, staring in shock, but Erza quickly walked forward and caught Gray before he fell over.

"Erza...?" He asked. Erza nodded at him, smiling a little. "Hmm... I'm getting saved by everyone today..." He murmured.

"Me too." Erza told him, flicking her head in the direction of the others. Gray's gaze rested on them, and he smiled a little. They halted a little, to let the wounded Ice Mage catch his breath and explain what happened to him.

Everyone crowded around, listening silently with their eyes focused on Gray. Lily was still jumping at the thunder and trembling.

Frea had her back facing the group, arms crossed over her chest, eyes looking up at the sky. The lightning lit up the dark clouds as it flashed in and out. When Gray had finished speaking, the other members glanced over.

Every time lightning stretched across the sky, they could see the gold brilliance reflected in the Energy Dragon's eyes, as she looked up at it, face neutral.