Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!

Chapter 62

The Fight Starts Now!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"10,000 Dragons...?"

The huge mass of the Wizards from every Guild present in the City stood assembled in Crocus Town Square, all of them stiff and wide eyed as they listened to the king's explanation of the impending Dragon Attack, and how they planned to use Eclipse as a weapon on the Dragons.

The Games had been concluded, and its competitors given medical care. Lector had been reunited with Sting, and no one had seen the signal go up from Natsu and the others.

The king was a small old man, resembling Makarov a little. Everyone went silent as they listened to him speak.

"A few hundred..? We couldn't even do anything against Acnologia." Evergreen muttered.

"Though, its true that Acnologia is special." Elfman pointed out.

"But still... 10,000?" Cana murmured.

"Due to the sheer amount of Dragons coming, the Eclipse Cannon may not be able to defeat all of them, leaving a few, or even a few hundred," the King continued, "So I ask, Wizard Guilds... Please cooperate with us... We want to use your power... Help us protect this country." He asked. For a split second there was silence,

"Leave it to us!"

"Yeah!"

"We'll take down those Dragons!"

"Ain't no way we're gonna let some Monster's take us down!"

An amount of shouts and cheers sprung up from the Wizards, all looking pumped for the sure to be soon battle. The king stared at them in shock, before bowing his head with silent tears beginning to stream down his face.

"T-thank you..." He murmured.

"Our Team-Mates were captured by the army." Erza pointed out and a Knight stepped forward.

"They're fine, I was told they joined the Princess just now." The Knight explained.

"Alright! Lets get it on!" Gajeel smirked.

"Its our turn." Rogue smiled.

"Do your best Sting!" Lector cheered.

"Fro too." Frosch murmured.

"Where is the Lady?" Rufus asked as he glanced toward Orga, who shrugged.

"Dunno."

"All the Guilds joining forces." Ichiya smiled.

"What a wonderful Parfum." Nichiya replied.

"Dragons VS Pegasus, sounds majestic." Eve smirked.

"Lets do our best." Hibiki smiled.

"Tch! Not like we can help it." Ren murmured.

"Kagura! You have to rest!" Milliana argued as Kagura pushed herself to her feet.

"No.. I'll fight with everyone else." Kagura told her.

"Wild!" Quatro Cerberus yelled out.

"Its been awhile since we fought together." Lyon told Gray.

"Don't get in my way." Gray answered with a smile.

"Is Wendy ok?" Chelia asked, looking toward Juvia who gave her a small smile.