Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel

Chapter 60

Rogue VS Gajeel

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea POV

Gajeel was getting beaten to a pulp, Literally.

He had been since Rogue had begun to act weird, since his Magic Power had increased exponentially, and the black markings had appeared all over his body. It didn't even seem possible at the moment, how in the hell could Rogue had changed so fast? He had seemed like he was about to surrender before he started going after Gajeel...

That was the issue, most people couldn't tell, but there was a darker presence inside the Shadow Dragon Slayer now. A dark, evil presence, and it put Frea on edge.

Every time Rogue spoke, it wasn't his voice, not entirely and it hurt her sensitive ears due to its high-pitched hissing sound. Both Rified and Moon's eyes were fixed on the screens as they watched Gajeel be brutally attacked without mercy.

Frea leaned against the railing with her hands, eyes narrowed and a bead of sweat rolling down her face. It wasn't that she didn't have any faith in Gajeel's abilities, hell, she expected him to win, but the way things were going now...

Grr... Damn it!

It was pissing her off actually, and it was worrying her. Whatever had attached itself to Rogue, it wasn't just evil, no there was something else;

It felt like Zeref's Magic.

Is this what Jellal and his friends have been feeling for years?

She couldn't help but ask the question, it did feel like Zeref's Magic, but she knew the answer to what they had been feeling must have been Eclipse. But then why had she sensed the same Magic on that figure in the crowds the other day? And now here, with this dark entity that's possessing Rogue?

So many questions... There was just too many damn questions! Couldn't things just make sense for once? Couldn't anything ever be simple?

Frea let her eyes close as her head hung a little, hell... Nothing was ever simple, not in her life, not in the Guilds... Nothing's ever simple around us...

But I'm missing something... I know it... But what..?

She scrunched her eyes closed at the thought, it was aggravating. There was definitely something she wasn't understanding here, and she really did not like not knowing what was really going on. Sort of a flaw with Energy Mages, always being able to get a good understanding of a person or situation most of the time, leaves you to hate the feeling of not understanding anything like this when the situation arises.

She opened her eyes to rest them on the screen again, before deciding she had only one choice at the moment. Without a word, she jumped over the railing and swung her legs around so she landed on top of the cold stone, her feet hanging over the crowds a ways down below as she balanced on the railing, wincing soon after at the sudden movement.

Both Moon and Rified looked her way in surprise, but she wasn't paying attention to them, she was focused on only one thing right now. She clasped her hands together in front of her and pressed her chin into them, closing her eyes.

"Energy Sense." She muttered under her breath. Rogue and Gajeel weren't in the Arena, they were in the city. But the fact that she could feel the Energy Signature of that dark entity with as being as far away from it as she was right now, told her that it was extremely powerful. But just feeling it wasn't enough, it was far, and wanting to get a better picture of what it was exactly, was going to be a little difficult.