Chapter 5- Trust

Chapter 5

Trust

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea slowly headed away with Gajeel and PantherLily as they headed toward Jogenen. Her eyes were half-way closed and she was limping slightly as she had an arm hooked over her chest, resisting the urge to wince in pain.

Gajeel and Lily were following just behind her, the Iron Dragon watching her carefully just in case she fell. He could tell she was exhausted, and he couldn't feel any Magic Power coming from her at all. He hadn't gotten a very good look at her hands, but he did notice they weren't nearly as bad as they had been a bit before.

They were met by all of the villagers as they neared, and they were slightly surprised to see the very people who had been crying and unhappy earlier that day, cheering and smiling as they got closer. The elderly man and woman from earlier walked up with warm smiles,

"Thank you so much! You have done this town a great favor." The man told them. The elderly woman stepped forward with a gentle smile at Frea.

"Come with me, I'll see what I can do about those wounds of yours..." The old lady murmured as she began to here Frea away. The Energy Dragon looked to exhausted to even argue with her as they walked away.

"Please stay here for the night, and you can head back to your Guild in the morning." The elderly man offered. Gajeel stayed silent for a minute, he usually wouldn't stay, he would much rather just get the reward and go, spend the night in the woods. But his mind flashed back to the exhausted Frea, she wouldn't get very far, not with being how tired she was.

"Alright..." Gajeel grumbled and he slowly followed the Old Man away into the heavily damaged town. While they had been walking through the town earlier, they had realized not all of it was as badly damaged as the rest of it. The center of the town was relatively free of damage and that's where most of the remaining villagers had been staying.

He was lead inside a building and let into a room, where he sat down at a table and munched on the metal scraps he had been given when he asked for them. He didn't know what Silver had done when she had been looking at his back, but it definitely felt like the slash's weren't as bad anymore.

He was used to getting beat up, so all of the pain from the hits he had taken started to fade, until he only felt sore. Lily had fallen asleep on one of the two beds in the room, and his head snapped up in surprise as Frea stumbled into the room and collapsed onto the other bed without a word.

"Feel any better?" Gajeel asked and Frea opened her eyes a little to glance his way. Her chest had been bandaged up along with her hands.

"Sure..." She mumbled and her silver eyes closed again. Gajeel opened his mouth to ask what she had done to him earlier, but stopped when he realized her breathing had eased as she fell asleep. Gajeel sighed and turned off the lighting Lacrima in the room, before settling down into the bed with Lily and falling asleep.

.:+:.

Frea blinked her eyes opened and slowly, stiffly sat up. She still felt groggy, but almost all of her Magic Energy had returned with sleep. She leaned against the head post with her back and let out a silent sigh.

She had been so tired last night, she had literally passed out a soon as she got into the room. She glanced sideways to see Gajeel asleep with Lily curled up on his chest. Sunlight was filtering into the room, and if she had to guess, she would say it was at least nine.