Chapter 13- Find Me

Chapter 13

Find Me

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea crossed her arms behind her back as she walked through the trees slowly. She hoped that Chase would be able to find her relatively easy, if the kid could see her Energy Signature even when she had been suppressing it, this shouldn't be too hard even if she was suppressing her power even more now. She glanced over her shoulder, she had managed to get fairly far away from where she had left him.

She had walked over to the opposite side of the mountain, and this side was covered with tall, thick trees, but little undergrowth. She stopped underneath a very tall and old tree, whose limbs reached far past any of the surrounding trees. She smiled and easily climbed up onto one of the thicker, lower branches. Frea settled down with her back pressed up against the trunk as she watched the forest floor below, waiting for Chase to find her.

.:+:.

Chase blinked in surprise, she had gone from his sight much faster than he had expected. He closed his eyes and tried to find her Energy Signature, but sighed when he couldn't. She said she was going to suppress her power didn't she? If that was the case, he wouldn't be able to find her as long as he was far away from her. He crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes, he had never taken the time to explore this mountain, he only knew a few select places.Where would Teach go? She knew this mountain far better than he did, she could be anywhere.

Stepping off of the rock he headed away in a general direction, one he felt he should go for some unknown reason. He was always aware of what he could he feel around him, just in case he caught a trace of Frea's Energy Signature. It was weird to feel all of the different Energy around him, and he only hoped that it wouldn't become a nuisance. Hopefully I'll get used to it... maybe this way I'll become more familiar with different Energy Signatures...

He glanced down as he began walking along the edge of a small stream that he guessed must join with the waterfall because he was travelling uphill now. As he kept walking along, he still did not catch the faintest sign of Frea's Energy Signature, and he let out a low sigh. He paused and closed his eyes, so he concentrate better as he tried to locate any sign of his mentor.

He tried reaching his senses out farther and farther, but still cam up with nothing and he opened his eyes. Hmm... Wonder where she went? He let out yet another sigh and continued walking. As long as he kept his mind open to detect the Energy Signature's around him, he should be able to find her eventually...

.:+:.

Frea listened to the forest around her, her eyes were closed and her arm rested on one of her knees that was propped up. She had been waiting for at least twenty minutes now, but she could scent Chase getting closer and closer. She smiled a little, the kid was better than she thought...

Her silver eyes flew open immediately when a strange Energy appeared right in front of her, one she had felt before. Not evil, but not familiar at the same time and faint. Her gaze became level with red eyes and she was immediately alert. Before her standing on the branch she was seated on, stood a young girl looking roughly Wendy's age, with wavy black hair that reached her lower black, and pale skin. A black crescent moon tattoo appeared over her right eye, and she was wearing a frilly black dress that tied around her neck, with red trim and black flats.

Frea narrowed her eyes and jumped up to crouch on the branch, why hadn't I felt this girl coming long before? Or scented, or even heard her? Its like she just appeared out of thin air!