Chapter 46- I'm Back

Chapter 46

I'm Back

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea pushed herself to go faster as she followed the hallway toward the ever stronger growing scents of her Guild. There was something wrong, she couldn't believe Laxus was getting beat to a pulp! She could feel magic all around but she couldn't place what it was exactly, for some reason it was muffled and distorted.

She stifled a wince, her body was already sore, but moving so fast and so suddenly was starting to hurt. She pushed harder, determined to find out just what the hell was going on. Moon was streaming along beside her with her wings spread out wide and paws forward as she flew beside Frea. Frea didn't slow down to make sure The Exceed would keep up, and she hoped Moon was fast enough to stay level with her at least.

Her eyes widened when it seemed a ding had gone off in her head, and she clasped her hands together, closing her eyes for a moment and letting her Magic Energy flow, though she had hardly any.

"Energy Sense!" She hissed and opened her eyes as she continued running. Now she understood, some sort of Mind Illusion magic was sitting over the entire arena. Her eyes switched to the side where a window had appeared in the hallway, and she could see the arena. It was darker than the rest of the land, and she could see six different Energy Signatures down there, and two faint ones made entirely of magic, Phantoms.

She smirked a little and ran faster, Mind Illusion wouldn't work on her, for that reason whatever Phantoms were down there, she wouldn't be able to see like the rest of the watching crowds with her normal eyes. She only know saw it because of Energy Sense.

The hallway lead down to where she could see a door at the very end with light shining through. "Moon, I have to do something." Frea said as she glanced Moon's way. "You won't be able to see me for awhile, but keep going and find a guy with really dark hair and blue eyes. Tell him to use Energy Sense if he can, he'll understand after that." Frea told the Exceed, who looked shocked, before nodding.

"Alright." Moon agreed and Frea narrowed her eyes as she held her hands out to the side, her silver Magic rising up around her entire body. Frea spun in a perfect circle and closed her eyes as she focused on the borderline between the hidden part of the arena due to RavenTail's Magic.

She could feel her Magic clash with the hidden Magic of RavenTail as she forced her Magic to fight through it, and create an opening. When she felt herself break through, her eyes opened as her Magic grew brighter and wrapped around her in a circle. All in one second she was running down the now dark hallway without having to break stride to push through the barrier.

"She did disappear..." Frea glanced backward to see Moon sweatdropping, though the Exceed was blurry and hard to see through the surrounding Dark. She looked back ahead as she exited the hallway and saw all of Fairy Tail leaning over the edge of the railing as they watched the fight going on.
What they didn't know was they were watching Phantoms fight, not the real thing.

Frea halted at the railing where no one was surrounding it as she looked down into the Arena. She could see Laxus along with the entirety of RavenTail down in the Arena. Her eyes narrowed when Alexei took off his mask and revealed himself to be Ivan.

Damn it... I knew I didn't like that guy when we passed each other in the hallway...

Her ears strained to hear what was said above the roars of the crowds.