Chapter 86...

Scotty’s POV

Fluttering, his eyes slowly opened, as the quiet knock came from the door. Pulling his hands out from under the orange colored comforter, he began to rub his eyes, as a displeased moan passed his lips. With a soft push, the door opened, as a blue eyed lady stuck her head into the room. “dear, it’s time to get up, you have to go take that english test” Mrs. McCreery said, as she watched her son lift himself up into a sitting position “alright, mom, alright” he said, reaching over to his night stand and grabbing his phone. She gave him a nod and left the room.

Pressing that one simple button, his phone came to life, he tapped the Twitter icon and began to scroll through his timeline, nothing interesting. Then he pressed the mentions icon, revealing the hundreds upon hundreds of new tweets from fans, he smiled as he read each one, most involving ‘congrats, Scotty’ or ‘I love you!’ and so on. Then he pressed the home button, showing his background, which was a picture from last night, that involved him in the middle, with his family on his left side, while along his right was (yourname) and her family. He smiled seeing (yourname) there next to him, her eyes twinkling with joy, her smile as beautiful as the moon, her- “Scott Cooke McCreery if you don’t get outta bed this instant mister, you won’t be happy with what your father is planning on doing!” his mothers voice brought him back to reality.

Throwing the covers off, he tore open his dresser “i’m getting ready!” he called to his mom, before anything un-pleasant would happen.

-

“okay, just call me when you want to be picked up, okay?” Mrs. McCreery stated, as her son climbed out of the car “yeah mom, thanks for the ride” he said through the window, with a smile slipping onto his face “alright, sweetheart, just go to the office, okay?” she asked “okay, bye mom” he simply said, as he lightly hit the top of the car, turned around and made his way towards the bricked building.

Pushing through the double doors, he took a deep breath, as all the memories flooded back of the days where he despised being there and just wanted to sleep in his own bed at home. But now, he was glad to be back, to a place where he wouldn’t get surrounded by crowds of unfamilar girls, paparazzi or  a large audience of people waiting for him to sing. A place where he could be normal.

Shoving one hand into his pocket, he kept the other out as he traced it against the wall, as he walked in the direction of the office.

Looking through the glass door, he looked at the familiar secretaries, who were answering phone calls, he smiled as he pushed open the door. The women looked up and smiled back “welcome back Scotty, just head down that hallway, the principal is in there with your test” one of them said, holding her hand out in the right direction “thank ya” Scotty simply said, as he nodded his head and headed down the hallway.

“welcome back Scotty!” he was greeted once more by the principal who had a thick stack of papers in his hand “it’s good to be back” Scotty said, in all honestly “ready for this test?” the principal asked, as he motioned towards the papers “i guess” Scotty said in a joking manor “alright, here you go, head to that room, and you can leave as soon as you finish” he said handing Scotty the test, Scotty nodded, as he took the papers and walked into the room.

Taking a seat at the table, he grabbed one of the pencils out of a box, and took a deep breath as he began to read the first question.

-

Pushing open the double doors, Scotty stepped out into the sun light, thankful that he got out of there alive. His head was slightly pounding, but he didn’t pay much attention to it, as he pulled his phone out, and dialed his moms number.