Chapter 96...

“(yourname) you are going to sleep your life away!” you hear, as your blankets are dragged away and your eyes snap open. Rolling over, you find your older sister, Alana, smiling down at you. “you just ruined a perfect dream” you groan, grabbing your pillow an covering your face with it. “oooooh, was it about Scotty?” she asked, sitting on the end of your bed. “maybe, now go!” you say throwing your pillow at her. “okay, I’m going, no going back to sleep!” she said, skipping out of the room. “I’M NOT, DREAM RUINER!” you yell, as you sit up. You could hear his laugh distinctly outside your bedroom door. “you have got to be kidding me” you whispered to yourself as Scotty steps into the room, “morning” he simply says “morning” you quietly say back. “dreaming about me? Are ya now” he asked, as he took a seat at the end of your bed. “maybe” you say, pulling your knees up to your chest. He chuckled, as he looked away from you for a brief moment, then turned right back and smiled at you. He leaned in a kissed you lightly on the lips. “but you know, your sister is right, you’re going to sleep your life away” he laughs “oh not you two” you say jokingly pushing him “hey hey, no need to get violent” he said, you just rolled your eyes and got up off your bed, and headed over towards your dresser.

“so what are your plans for your last day in Garner?” you asked, going through your stop. “oh, thats today?” he asked, you turned around and gave him a weird look. “yeah, you’re leaving tomorrow, remember?” you asked, making sure he wasn’t being serious. “oh it’s just the idol tour, nothing too important, I can just skip it” he says leaning back on his elbows. “Scotty! Are you nuts? You’re the winner, you can’t skip it! And ‘nothing too important’? Scotty, um last time i checked it was extremely important” you say, walking over to him, and sitting down by him. “(yourname) do you honestly think i’m being serious?” he asked as his blue eyes glowed with amusement. “well you sound it!” you said, crossing your arms. “i’m kidding, babe” he says, with another chuckle “but my plans for today, are too hang out with the boys for half of it, then to hang out with you for the rest, sound good?” he asked, getting up off the bed “yeah” you say happily, getting up off the bed. “well I better get going, I just came to say morning” he said with a smile “and you couldn’t just do that through text?” you asked “any boyfriend can do that, but I’m not just any boyfriend” he said with a wink “of course, you’re super Scotty, or something like that” you laugh as you lead him to your bedroom door. “exactly” he said as he began walking out of your room, but suddenly turned. “and the idol tour may be important, but not as important as you” he says, taking a step towards you, and leaning towards kissing your lips tenderly, then pulling away a few seconds later. “later” he said with one last wink, then he was out of your room.

Slowly closing the bedroom door, you fell against it, with a wild smile on your face. “dagum” you quietly whispered.

-

Scotty’s POV

“I’m gonna smoke you guys on the golf course!” Scotty said with a laugh, as he climbed out of Kyle’s car. “the day you do that, is the day you become an astronaut” Chris said walking to trunk of the car, and opening it. “or a platinum selling artist” Kyle jokingly said, grabbing his clubs out of the back. “okay an astronaut is out of the question, but a platinum selling artist, just wait, you’ll see” Scotty said, slinging his stuff over his shoulder and walking to the course.

Your POV

You sat there at the kitchen table, bowl of cereal in front of you, and phone in hand. “so what are your plans for today?” your mom asked, as she stepped into the kitchen. Putting your phone on sleep, and setting it down, you looked up at her “not sure yet” you shrugged, as you scooped up a spoon full of cereal and shoved it into your mouth. “well you better get some soon, me and your father are going out tonight and we don’t want to leave you hear all alone” she said, pouring herself a glass of tea. “what about Alana?” you asked, after swallowing your mouth full of food. “she’s going out with her boyfriend tonight” your mom said smoothly “wait, her boyfriend? When did she get a boyfriend? She never told me about a boyfriend” you say in shocked “they’ve been dating for a month” your mom said with a laugh, before taking a sip of her tea “what? I’m gonna need to have a serious talk with that girl” you say getting up out of your chair “well that talk is gonna have to wait” your mom says, pointing towards the table. Looking down you see your phone is lit up and buzzing lightly. Picking it up, you looked at the screen and then answered it.