Chapter 92...

Blake Shelton, with his charming yet rigid voice, sang through the single ear bud placed in your left ear, as your head was resting on Scotty’s shoulder. With his arm securely wrapped around you, like always, Scotty kept his eyes closed, as he listened to the ‘Honey Bee’ singing, country crooner, along with you. Turning your head slightly, you looked towards the extremely tired boy next to you. Gentle as ever, you lifted your hand up and began to gently rub the back of your pointer finger on Scotty’s cheek, in a comforting way, the sides of his lips turned up in a smile, as his eyes slowly opened. As he began to turn, you dropped your hand, but he caught it instantly, and with a flirty wink gently kissed your hand. Your cheeks stained red, as you buried your face into his chest. The rumble of his laughter echoed throughout his chest, causing you to blush even more. He soon quieted his laughter, and after moments of complete silence, besides the passengers around, you looked up and found Scotty just starring at you, with soft admiring eyes, his lips parted, as if he was about to say something, but he was cut off by a simple ‘Flight 8 to Nashville Tennessee, will be landing shortly’ over the intercom. “you ready to see Nashville?” he finally got to ask, you just nodded, not wanting to ruin the moment. “good” he softly said, as he leaned in and placed a kiss on your nose. You giggled at this little gesture, and soon sat up, taking the ear bud out of your ear and handing it to Scotty. Scotty did the same, the rolled the long string around his ipod and placed it in his pocket as he sat there smiling at you.

-

“oh isn’t this nice” Mike McCreery said, stepping into the hotel suite you all had rented out for the next few days.

With your hand intertwined with Scotty’s you stepped into the room, and took a quick glance around. The walls were covered in beige color, with a strange pattern  scribed into it. Crimson curtains covered the only, large, window in the room, with once again another weird pattern in it. Matching the large couch placed against the back wall. A flat screen TV was a few feet from the couch. A mini kitchen was to your left, while a nice sized table was to your right. Four doors were spread across the room, not including the one you had just entered. One door leading to the bathroom, another for a closet, and the final two leading to the two bedrooms. And yet there was a musky odor lingering the room.

“homey, i’d say” Judy shrugged taking a seat on the red couch, matching the one she had back at home. “alright, well i’m going to bed” Scotty said pulling you towards one of the doors. “wait right there mister!” Judy said, quickly getting up off the couch. Scotty stopped in his tracks and turned towards his mother, who was starring at him intently with her light blue eyes. “what?” Scotty asked innocently. “well first off you’re going towards the bathroom” Ashley pointed out “and we got to sort this whole thing out” Judy finished. “this is going to take awhile” Scotty said, letting for of your hand, and dropping to the ground.

“alright, your father and i will take this room” Judy said, walking over to one of the doors and opening it up, revealing a room that looked similar to the living room. “and Ashley and (yourname) will take this room” she said, walking across the living room and opening another door, revealing yet another room thats similar to the living room. “and where a i going to sleep?” Scotty asked, looking from his dad to his mom. “well you have a choice, either you can have (yourname) and Ashley share a bed together, and you take up the other bed in their room, or you can take the other bed in our room, or you can sleep on the couch?” Judy said placing her hands on her hips “can i just take the floor in Ashley, and (yournames) room?” Scotty asked, standing up, Judy looked towards Mike, who just shrugged, then turned back towards Scotty “fine, but no horsing around, you have to get up early tomorrow to meet up with Lauren to get ready for the meet and greet” Judy said, picking up her suitcase and heading towards her’s and Mike’s room. “alright, goodnight” Scotty said, picking up his and your suitcase, and carrying them into the room. Looking from Scotty, you looked towards Ashley, who was just picking up her suitcase, when she stood back up and caught you looking at her, she smiled, you smiled back and walked into the room.