Chapter 95...

Scotty’s POV.

Creaking. Honestly, that was the simple noise, coming from the door, to cause Scotty’s eyes to shoot open, revealing the intense blue color. He was met with (yourname) who was sound asleep, with her head in the crook of his neck. With a lopsided smile, he slowly lifted his hand and carefully brushed the hair out of her face. “Scotty!” he heard suddenly, causing him to whip is head. He was now met with a pair of pale blue, aged, eyes. “it’s time for you two to get up, are flight is in three hours.” Judy said calmly, but in a sweet voice. Scotty just nodded his head, understanding every word his mother said, and soon, Judy was out of the room.

Turning his head back, he was happy to still see (yourname) quietly sleeping. Her chest was rising up and down slowly, with every breath she took. While one of her hands rested on her stomach, and the other was slung across Scotty’s. Looking back up at her face, he glanced from her closed eyes, to her soft lips.

His mind rushed back to the night before. Just before either of the fell asleep. With how she starred at him, the love and intense sweetness captivated in her eyes. How he held her in his arms, safe, protective. How they kissed. The gentleness of her lips pressed against his. And the feeling that traveled down his spine, from being around her.

Moments later, he was pulled back into reality.

“(yourname) wake up” he said softly. And as if it was magic, her eyes slid open. A warm smile was placed on her face as she stretched. Without realizing it Scotty leaned in, and did the one thing he wanted to do since he woke up. He kissed her gently on the lips.

Once he pulled away, he watched as she slowly opened her eyes, and her smile widened even more. “well good morning to you too” she said with a soft giggle. “morning” he said with a smile, as he began to lean in again, to go in for another. But the deep voice of his father stopped him. “come on you two love birds, it’s time to get going” he said with a warm smile, then turned around and walked out of the room. Scotty looked away from the door and towards the messy haired girl in front of him. “well you heard the man, let’s get going” he said, then leaned in a quickly kissed her cheek. He hopped off the bed and headed out of the room.

Your POV.

“will you just zip you stupid thing” you mutter as you yanked on the zipper to your suitcase. The zipper wouldn’t budge, no matter how hard you pulled. “ugh!” you groaned pushing your suitcase away and gripping onto your hair. “excuse me miss, do you need some help?” with those few simple words from that familiar deep voice your body relaxed as you turned around and found Scotty standing there in the doorway. “my suitcase won’t zip!” you complained. He shook his head while a smile spread onto his lips. “well it’s your lucky day then, I’m an expert at zipping up suitcases” he said walking towards you. “oh you are now?” you asked with a flirty grin on your lips as that pair of blue eyes starred down at you. “yeah I am” he said placing his hands on your waist, then lifting you up and setting you down ontop of the suitcase. He leaned closer towards you, as if he was about to kiss you, but just then a zipping sound caught your attention. “you are one clever boy” you said as you crossed your arms. “I know” he said, leaning in a giving you a light peck on the lips then helped you up off the now zipped suit case.

Taking your suitcase, in one hand, Scotty walked out of the room and you followed casually behind. “Scotty, you and (yourname) need to go down to the lobby to turn in your spare keys.” Judy said, cleaning up around the kitchen, making sure it looked the same way it did the day you guys arrived. “alright” Scotty said, placing your suitcase in the middle of the room, along with the rest, then he turned to you, took your hand, and lead the way out of the room.